Mafia Game 2

Cymbeline

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm. Two more votes until Bizz is lynched.

That's somewhat sad.....

Eh. Screw it, I'll comform:

##Vote: Change from SSP to Bizz.

I still don't trust SSP though.

Though, if Bizz gets up to 11 votes is that an automatic death? Because people have been changing votes almost as much as Obama has been talking about it.

Votals:

Hikarusa (2): Bizz,Fimbulvetr, Fireman, Noremac, Ocelot the Viper, Zephrion, Doom103, Epona64, TLS, SSP, TLS, Bizz

No Lynch (2): Freohr Datia, Epona64, Kiba, Lyle Dayek, Slayer, Epona64

Bizz (11): Fireman, Ocelot the Viper, TLS, Hikarusa, Lyle Dayek, Lyle Dayek, Doom103, SSP, Meta Kirby, Noremac, ChaosNinji, Doom103, ChaosNinji, Noremac, Kiba, Ocelot the Viper, Branded Blade, Raven, Fox, Ethereal Hero, Noremac, Lyle Dayek

SSP (2): Lyle Dayek, Epona64, Hikarusa, Ocelot the Viper

Fireman (0): Doom103, Doom103

TLS (0): Meta Kirby, Lyle Dayek, Hikarusa, Slayer

Will (0): Hikarusa, Bizz, Hikarusa

Fimbulvetr (0): ChaosNinji

Ocelot the Viper (6): ChaosNinji, Hikarusa, Noremac, Zephrion, ChaosNinji, Bizz, Fimbulvetr, Noremac

Noremac (0): Ocelot the Viper

I think I have the Mafia's group....

Hikarusa

NoremaC

SSP

Chaos Ninji

and to a lesser extent but still Zephiron.

All of these members change their vote to the same exact person every time...suspicious to me.

Now this could be a "follow-the-leader" sorta thing, but maybe not...

Every time Hika changes his vote, NoremaC and Ninji instantly change their votes, which is extremely suspicious....SSP announced it and Zephiron is just a little suspicious.

Uh, I'd like to point out that I was the one who originally voted for you/suspected you.

You guys are bitches

>__>

I go to bed and can't get to SLEEP until 3:30am for THIS?

Edited by Bizz

You guys are bitches

>__>

I go to bed and can't get to SLEEP until 3:30am for THIS?

My reason for voting you is shaky at best. So if you can convince me why you shouldn't be lynched I'll change my vote.

My reason for voting you is shaky at best. So if you can convince me why you shouldn't be lynched I'll change my vote.

Uh

Well, for one, I say a lot of weird/suspicious shit when I get nervous. >___> It's a habit and it's horrible and I don't mean to, honestly. I was just really suspicious of Hika, so that isn't proof, yeah

Like the time my mom asked me, "wtf, did you eat the last cherry pie" and the way I stammered when I said so made it seem like /me/ when it had really been my /dad/.

Also, I was on a horrible sugar rush at the time, you know how wired up I am when it's that

I don't think it matters if I already have 11 votes though .___.

Edited by Bizz

Uh

Well, for one, I say a lot of weird/suspicious shit when I get nervous. >___> It's a habit and it's horrible and I don't mean to, honestly. I was just really suspicious of Hika, so that isn't proof, yeah

Like the time my mom asked me, "wtf, did you eat the last cherry pie" and the way I stammered when I said so made it seem like /me/ when it had really been my /dad/.

Also, I was on a horrible sugar rush at the time, you know how wired up I am when it's that

I don't think it matters if I already have 11 votes though .___.

Who knows. Anyway, while I'm not fully convinced I want to see how everyone else will vote so I'll retract my vote if it's allowable. Seeing as Cym and Des aren't here to pass judgment I think it could be done.

Who knows. Anyway, while I'm not fully convinced I want to see how everyone else will vote so I'll retract my vote if it's allowable. Seeing as Cym and Des aren't here to pass judgment I think it could be done.

*desk*

it's all over plz

Don't be so sore Bizz. It's only a game.

Masu got rly pissed when I killed him last game 8D

and I wanted to last at least one day phase

I'm stupid when I'm nervous

Edited by Bizz

*Refrains from snark remark.*

Well still. It's fine Bizz. It's only a game. YOU MAFIA SCUM!

XD

But I'm not mafia

You'll see when I die

8D