Mafia Game 2

Cymbeline

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aah Bizz, you shall be sorely missed.

But at least now, you get to "Push the little Daisies and make 'em come up, make 'em come up."

Oh yes, I think that the day phase should staaart.....

Riiight...

Now

That day’s lynch had yielded little result--they did manage to, however, catch the serial killer. Though the citizens were able to sleep a little more soundly--only one killer on the loose, rather than two!-- many found themselves unable to get more than a few hours’ worth of sleep.

Even those few hours were interrupted by a cry in the pre-dawn sky. The citizens pulled themselves out of bed and hurried outside. What they saw--while not shocking--disturbed them.

The corpse of Branded Blade was found resting against the side of a house, in the alley, his body in the same state that the previous three victim’s had been in; There was no trace of blood or wounds. "Hm...a bunch of papers and stuff... He must have been--" Fimbulvetr began.

“Again,” Freohr Datia whispered, cutting Fim off.. “I had hoped this would not have happened again.”

“Typical,” Will muttered. “That’s why we have to lynch, isn’t it? It’s never going to stop…”

“Agreed.”

“Lynch…” TLS mouthed, a disturbed look in his eyes. “I hope it’s not me this time…”

Branded Blade was killed. He was Athos, TOWN Commuter.

It takes 10 to lynch, 7 at the deadline. You have 48 hours.

##Vote: Hikarusa

I'm sorry my dear friend, but I just don't trust you...

You mean to vote for yourself, yes?

Hmm, for now, I do this; ##Vote: Doom103.

Though, depending on how the arguments go, I'll proabably change it.

...well, that's kind of a weird choice. Why Branded? o_O

ANYWAY, there still (sadly) isn't a whole lot of info to go on besides the voting record. And based on the voting record...I think I'm going to vote for the most wishy-washy voting guy I can find. Since wishy-washy = bad.

##Vote: noremaC

I'mma change my vote to ##Vote: FEFL for reasons stated earlier. Also, I think that I can trust Hikarusa for just one more day before offing him.

I'mma change my vote to ##Vote: FEFL for reasons stated earlier. Also, I think that I can trust Hikarusa for just one more day before offing him.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you refer to yourself in third person?