Mafia Game 2

Cymbeline

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the logic in this. I'll admit that if anything, Zeph seems really, really townish. Plus, it would be more practical for mafia to vote for someone who could potentially be detrimental to their survival.

But it doesn't matter; Zeph isn't what we're focusing on this round. We should be focusing on the people who are actually under scrutiny, particularly noremaC. We haven't heard much of any defense from him yet.

what defence is there to give, i don't blame you for voting for me, i don't really care, its just a game.

Exactly.

Anyway, noremaC has been suspicious, what with his voting all over the place last time, and plus being the eager finisher to Bizz, after looking for a place to stay. It may sound vague and kinda stupid, but it means more than it sounds.

Cause we all know how innocent bizz was......

Oh no! Poor Branded!

There's nothing worse than waking up to find yourself dead.

Anyway, this will probably change several times before the day is out, but I'm slightly suspicious of Hika.

##Vote: Hika

Nothing personal buddy, but at this point, I think you're most likely to be mafia.

My second choice is SSP. Though I'm not sure about him yet. I'm leaning more towards no right now for him. Hence Hika.

Votals.

Hikarusa (2) : (Hikarusa), Lyle Dayek, Doom103

Doom103 (0) : (Epona64)

SSP (1) : Kiba

FEFL (6) : (Doom103), Zephrion, Hikarusa, noremaC, Raven, Slayer ChaosNinji

noremaC (6) : SSP, Fireman, FEFL, Ethereal Hero, Meta Kirby, Epona64

Added Flarp's vote.

Edited by Will

BIAS! But yeah, you're at 5. >_> Which was...incredibly obvious.

Also Lyle, I'm not saying I suspect you or anything by any means...but in every single post you make you make it sound like you have some kind of vendetta of suspicion against me. What's up? <_<

Also, I'd like to comment we're all voting for a bunch of yogurt now. Woo.

Aah, but yogurt is tasty...

Speaking of which, ##Vote noremaC. Or yogurt, whichever. I belive that SSP knows a bit more what he's doing than the rest of us combined.