Looking for some info on pairings and pvp?

Cornet

Hey everyone with the release of fate coming really close I can't really seem to find much info for optimal pairings for children or some decent pvp characters and classes to go with them. I know I want to make my female Corrin main the Maid class and pair her off with jakob but that's really all I've got >.>. I don't really know what to do in regards to strength/flaw so any advice would be gladly appreciated!

If you pair her with Jacob, just use another class than the one with Maid, as it would be redundant and you can just Seal yourself to Maid later on, Jacob would be grateful as he would otherwise gain nothing from the relationship. Except if you REALLY want to be Maid ASAP without having to use seals early on.

Anyways, try the Unit Optimization thread, or the Pracicality thread, depending on your goals. I assure you, you aren't the only one seeking for advice (myself included)

Woo hoo, another fan of Female Corrin x Jakob. <3 I think he's beyond adorable. Sadly I don't have any advice that hasn't been given to you (I'm more of a story player than a min-maxer. I'll wait until more testing has been done before I worry too much about PVP.) but I think that pairing is cute so I thought I'd say hello. :)

Shameless plug, but over on Reddit I did a series that covered main game pairings for everyone. Didn't talk about Corrin or PvP in any of them though.

As for your Corrin and Jakob situation. It would probably be better for you to take Ninja as a Secondary class if you want to end as a maid. You get Maid from marrying Jakob and he would like something out of the marriage. +Str/-Luck would probably be the best for that scenario.

In terms of just general PvP things, you should almost always deploy Azura since refreshing is too good. Falcon Knight is also the ultimate support class with its high move, flight and Stave usage. Paladin, Wyvern Lord and Golden Kite Warrior(can't remember what it has been localized to) are some the better classes to be in thanks to their high move. Berserker and SwordMaster are also pretty good thanks to their overkill offense. In terms of general skills, everyone should have a -faire. The Strike skills(ie Raven Strike, Ogre Strike and the like) are also some pretty good skills. There is some other stuff as well that I can't think of at the moment.

Haha yeah Kat I think they make a cute couple and I'm all for the whole princess falling for her servant scenario :0. Also wouldn't he in theory still not get anything out of the marriage if I went into maid after ninja? Or do you mean when I S rank him be a ninja before I go into maid?

Haha yeah Kat I think they make a cute couple and I'm all for the whole princess falling for her servant scenario :0. Also wouldn't he in theory still not get anything out of the marriage if I went into maid after ninja? Or do you mean when I S rank him be a ninja before I go into maid?

Who ever marries Corrin will always get Corrin's secondary class unless they already have it in their class set. So if you take Ninja as a secondary class then Jakob will always get Ninja from S-ranking her, doesn't matter what class Corrin is currently in.

Shameless plug, but over on Reddit I did a series that covered main game pairings for everyone. Didn't talk about Corrin or PvP in any of them though.

As for your Corrin and Jakob situation. It would probably be better for you to take Ninja as a Secondary class if you want to end as a maid. You get Maid from marrying Jakob and he would like something out of the marriage. +Str/-Luck would probably be the best for that scenario.

In terms of just general PvP things, you should almost always deploy Azura since refreshing is too good. Falcon Knight is also the ultimate support class with its high move, flight and Stave usage. Paladin, Wyvern Lord and Golden Kite Warrior(can't remember what it has been localized to) are some the better classes to be in thanks to their high move. Berserker and SwordMaster are also pretty good thanks to their overkill offense. In terms of general skills, everyone should have a -faire. The Strike skills(ie Raven Strike, Ogre Strike and the like) are also some pretty good skills. There is some other stuff as well that I can't think of at the moment.

I love you for this. I've been secretly hoping you would post your pairings on SF since you really seem like you know what you're doing. Thanks SO much.