Rank the Siblings:

solrocknroll

Basically, put the eight siblings in order from most liked to least liked. It's interesting to see.

I'd say:

Camilla

Takumi

Sakura

Leo

Elise

Xander

Hinoka

Ryoma

I adore the first four because they're all so adorable omg. Even Camilla whose outfit I'd totally wear tbh.

Elise and Xander are cool I guess, but Hinoka and Ryoma are boring and total cardboard. It's slightly funny because of how good Sakura and Takumi are.

1. Takumi

2. Leon

3. Sakura

4. Ryouma = Marx

5. Hinoka

6. Elise

7. Camilla

It's not like I hate Camilla (or Elise), but she is such a wastes opportunity. The sisters themselves just aren't developed enough to earn the top spots, except for Sakura. Her supports add a lot to her character, and whenever she shows up in the story, she makes me love her more.

Hmm...I guess I would have to say..

1: Takumi

2: Leo/Leon

3: Hinoka

4: Camilla

5: Sakura

6: Ryouma

7: Elise

8: Xander

However if we were adding the player character into this, he would be in between Leo and Hinoka. He actually has a character and seem like he has more feelings and opinions than Robin did in Awakening, that's why I've grown really attatched to Corrin as a character.

1.Sakura

2.Leo

3.Ryoma=Xander

4.Takumi=Camilla

5. Elise

6.Hinoka

Sakura is just the most adorable thing ever, and she also has my favourite class in the series (Priestess fo life)

Leo is just uhhhhh, I love him (I also ship him hard with Sakura)

I can't pick between my two nii-samas.

I like Takumi but I just don't like his portrayal in Conquest. As for Cammy, the fan base has literally made my liking for her go dry to the point I just can't like her like did before the fan base exploded.

Elise is just so annoying and forgettable to me. I also prefer the meek, shy imouto trope to the super happy imouto trope, even though I hate all imouto tropes.

Hinoka is also a forgettable character who is really not presented well in the story. She has like 5 seconds of character then is immediately thrown aside. Like I said before in another thread, it is bad how Camilla, your parallel, gets more development and screen time then you do in the campaign where she is supposed to be an enemy.

1. Xander=Camilla=Takumi

2. Leo

3. Sakura

4. Ryoma

5. Elise

6. Hinoka

I used to rank Elise over Sakura always but now I'm getting a greater feel for both of their characters, and Sakura seems a lot more mature and has more depth.

Really though, I love them all, except for maybe Hinoka? (Not a big fan of the fact the whole she only became a warrior b/c MU was taken away)

As for Cammy, the fan base has literally made my liking for her go dry to the point I just can't like her like did before the fan base exploded.

basically

Takumi > Sakura > Leo > Elise > Ryouma > Hinoka > Marx > Camilla

1. Hinoka

2. Camilla

3. Ryoma

4. Sakura

5. Leo

6. Xander

7. Takumi

8. Elise

If Azura and Corrin are included in this, then Azura would be #1 and Corrin would be between Hinoka and Camilla.