Resource type in my castle (and related questions)

ChronosFlame

Hey! I have a couple kinda silly questions to ask. When is the resource type actually secured? At character creation? At the split? Basically, I am curious if I can, on the third route, restart, make the same character over again, start from the split, and have a chance at different resources.

Also, what chapter actually unlocks my castle?

Hey! I have a couple kinda silly questions to ask. When is the resource type actually secured? At character creation? At the split? Basically, I am curious if I can, on the third route, restart, make the same character over again, start from the split, and have a chance at different resources.

Also, what chapter actually unlocks my castle?

I'm not sure on the resource thing, but I know that My Castle is unlocked directly after the route split, after the Chapter 6 mission is completed, if that helps :)

Great! Do you know how starting after the split works at character creation? Do you get whatever work was done on your last split, or do you just get a version with all characters up to that point recruited and scaled up slightly?

Your Kamui's stats get adjusted according to the asset and flaw you chose during character creation, while the rest of your characters keep the stats they had when you did Chapter 6 for the first time iirc.

Felicia and Jakob don't share their level, so if you leveled your servant during the chapters prior to the split, the other won't gain any levels if you happen to change Kamui's gender (e. g. In your first playthrough, you chose to play as a male Kamui, and leveled Felicia. In your second playthrough, you chose to start directly at the split with a female Kamui. In this case, Jakob will be level 1)

Edited by ThatDamnDuck