Amazon frustrations

Andreyas

I have Prime and my SE hasn't shipped yet. I'm not too worried about it though, because my pre-order of Xenoblade X didn't ship until the afternoon of the day before launch, and it still arrived on launch day (albeit at 8pm).

They do guarantee delivery BY 8pm after all. :P

I ordered my bf's copy of Conquest from Amazon.com and he had me use his card to order Birthright and Conquest off Amazon.ca. His shipped tonight, and odds are good mine will ship tomorrow (I live fairly close to one of their main warehouses.) One thing I did notice is that the 2-day with Amazon Prime does *not* have the release day guarantee next to it. I hadn't done a 30 day trial yet and was going to until I noticed that. If you used Prime as your 2 day shipping, I would strongly advise keeping an eye on it. I am not saying it's certain you -won't- get it Friday... But it doesn't seem certain you will, either. I'll say this much ... Amazon.ca doesn't ship my games out tomorrow I'm going to be very, very angry.