A new direction that Fire Emblem has headed

PuffPuff

OLWYW6.jpg
Why your personnel sucks.
FyWT9M.jpg
Confirmed that the Misfortune and Sin rod will be called this. Hexing as in it is a cursed rod as it begones evil spirits like us Nohrians.
1c4ZuK.jpg
As expected!
qB0sVi.jpg
Confirmed. Clear will be called this.
XhgEkE.jpg
In the Japanese version he'd say something along the lines of now not being embarrassed to fall without shame.
UFBKBV.jpg
xSAyo6.jpg
(My First Run)
Good for the Nohrian route. Gives Felicia Astra and Flowing Strike.
Jfddem.jpg
This was known sometime ago, but I find this better than god by a long shot!
------

GameXPlain says that Melee started the introduction of it (Thank god I've discovered it with the anime and RPGamer) as well as it has gained popularity after Awakening! The changes made in the game are mechanically set to ensure to make it strategical above all else and you can't just solo with just single to 8 characters anymore. Like Thracia, you'd have to use more than the average amount because of the fatigue system. This game because of the EXP reduction. Well...knowing the changes made in it...are you up to the challenge?! Because this and Thracia isn't like the other games. Let us hope that Intelligent Systems/Nintendo make this game a success. My castle battles alone should.

Edited by PuffPuff