Regarding a certain marriage option...

Together We Ride

Two or three lines of dialogue. That's all they had to change and they couldn't be arsed.

*sigh*

Still my OTP and I'm gonna marry them but goddamn it Treehouse!

Actually, all they had to do was remove that one line and everything would have been fine.

Sorry, never noticed :P

It's alright. Edited by Hunter Nightblood

Actually, all they had to do was remove that one line and everything would have been fine.

That just makes it even worse. Midori and Asugi no longer have a romantic S-Support, presumably because they're first cousins, so why wouldn't they change this? Unless they do some weird shit were Anankos created Kamui the same way he created Lilith, I see no reason why they wouldn't change it.

Edited by Phillius

Everything is still fine.

As long as people don't make a fuss about it like they did with "FE14's controversies". I mean they ignored Owain x Lucina just fine.

Everything is still fine.

As long as people don't make a fuss about it like they did with "FE14's controversies". I mean they ignored Owain x Lucina just fine.

OwainxLucina was listed as Companions and had all the romance cut out of their S-Support though.

OwainxLucina was listed as Companions and had all the romance cut out of their S-Support though.

Yet when you paired them up and entered a tile and similar they still acted as if they were married couples and are lovely dovey. So not everything were cut.

And I have never understood what is the big deal with 1st cousin marriages. Other than US the rest of the world are indifferent about it.

Edited by FoliFF

So they kept in them being cousins? That's really surprising. All they literally had to do was change or remove one line that has no bearing on anything, and given that first cousin marriage is controversial in America, I'd have thought they would. Or at the very least make them second cousins.

I'm still OTP'ing Corrin/Azura, I just wasn't expecting the blood relation to stay.

Edited by Abvora

Phillius likes to keep love in the family. ^_^

Why do I get the feeling a troubadour with a knife is watching me...

What the fuck did you just fucking say my waifu, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Azura Fanboy League, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Camilla and Oboro-Fags, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in internet forum warfare and I’m the top griefer in the entire Azura fanboy armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this forum, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about my waifu over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Serenesforest and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Azura Defender Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

p5onht9mlgdkj0yvnjao.jpg

I'm just kidding, ily bby! <3

I'm really not seeing how the fact that they're cousins changes anything. If they love each other, why should I care? I also am fine with the sibling marriage in this game for this same reason.

The problem is that the reveal is extremely pointless that never gets brought up again and adds nothing to the story, not to mention ruining the mood of an otherwise tear-jerking scene.

Edited by Phillius

There are so many people shipping Kamui and Azura on tumblr and I'm just looking at them like:

tumblr_inline_o1jf0jib2O1s3q944_500.gif

There's no getting off this ship once you get on. By the time they learn the truth they'll be in too deep to leave.