Fates Preload Time Up, But Still Wont Launch

SaltyBucket

Yeah on the eshop it says midnight EST. Apparently the eshop updates at around 7pm EST everyday (so I've heard) and since technically there aren't any "days" left until midnight EST I guess the timer just disappeared. I guess they could've just used hours remaining like on PSN but I guess that's just not a Nintendo thing?

Edited by BlackOnslaught

I believe I could start an hour or two before Japanese midnight. Give it a few hours and you should be able to play no problem.

dang. Its currently like 9:30 am in japan so that could take a while...

Yeah on the eshop it says midnight EST. Apparently the eshop updates at around 7pm EST everyday (so I've heard) and since technically there aren't any "days" left until midnight EST I guess the timer just disappeared.

so 7pm est is a possible time for it to be released? Its 7:30 right now so that could also be a long time.

dang. Its currently like 9:30 am in japan so that could take a while... so 7pm est is a possible time for it to be released? Its 7:30 right now so that could also be a long time.

No I mean when the eshop updated the timer went away. Even though the timer is gone, the game is still set to be unlocked at midnight tonight. At least that's my understanding of what's going on.

The game itself won't be unlocked until Midnight EST tonight. If there wasn't an update for the game on the eShop today before midnight, then there probably will be one. Or the game is probably locked until midnight EST.

Game came out like an hour ago. I'm on chapter 3, so far I really like it! Sadly, I have school in the morning so I kinda need to sleep. But il continue in the morning. And I'm sure I know what my weekend is gonna be...