Fates Physical+DL Bundle Question

CubeBoyNES

Just got back from gamestop today with my physical copy of birthright and a dl bundle code for conquest but it wont accept it on the nintendo market app saying it must be used in the software but there is no option i can find in the game to use the code either only the option to buy the path i feel like i am missing somthing any one know where im ment to use this code? thanks in advance for any help

I think you have to wait until the option for the choice is available (chapter 6) or the DLC gate is opened (like in awakening, after a couple chapters) so you can enter the code when selecting the conquest route when you are already playing the game (Only a guess, I remember something like this from the instructions that came with the preload in the eshop)

Edited by soranauta

I think you have to wait until the option for the choice is available (chapter 6) or the DLC gate is opened (like in awakening, after a couple chapters) so you can enter the code when selecting the conquest route when you are already playing the game (Only a guess, I remember something like this from the instructions that came with the preload in the eshop)

Thanks will give it a try

Just want to confirm for anyone else having this issue like me as soranauta said finish chapter 6 and at the start of chapter 7 you can go to the dragon gate and use the code just to note as you dont have the dlc for the other route you have to first pick the side of the physical game you own to get to the dragon gate at chapter 7 as the other is blocked off till you use the code thanks again for the info soranauta was starting the panic a little when i was not able to download this right off the back :) still have to say a bit odd that they did it that way