Hoshido Paralogue 1...Wow...

Anacybele

Damn, poor Mozu. :(

She's like a combination of Lyn and Donnel. Like Lyn in that she's the only survivor of her peeps after a vicious attack by the bad guys. Like Donnel in that she's a Villager.

I really feel for Mozu. I myself had to find my own brother dead, so I do know her pain to some degree. Anyone else feel bad for this poor girl?

Oh, and yet, she's so brave! She wants to fight for all the loved ones she lost. This girl seriously has admirable courage. I like that a lot!

Edited by Anacybele

I'm pretty sure Donny joins because he wants to be a man for his mom due to his dad being killed. He wants to be strong for her. And I feel that's really nice too. Plus I can't not love his southern accent. :P

But I still like Mozu too!

EDIT: Oh, well, I didn't know that since I haven't touched the other routes yet... Also, Mozu did okay for me, I was actually able to level her up.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah sure she's brave and all that but...did the Faceless manage to rip off her eyebrows too?

Also, I didn't use her much in the Japanese version because I ended up giving her Astra, so I constantly heard "HA YA IKU DE IKU DE IKU DE!"

Yeah sure she's brave and all that but...did the Faceless manage to rip off her eyebrows too?

Also, I didn't use her much in the Japanese version because I ended up giving her Astra, so I constantly heard "HA YA IKU DE IKU DE IKU DE!"

Your life has been enhanced with Kansai-ben Japanese. You now have an inexplicable urge to eat takoyaki.

I saw part of her paralogue and thought the same, she seems to have an interesting story... Are her supports any good? I want to use her at least once. I'm guessing Hoshido is the best choice because grinding.

YATTA DE!

Also, was that a Persona reference? It sure sounded like it.

I think Takoyaki is just a general thing people bring up when you talk about the Kansai region (ie: Osaka talks about them in Azumanga Daioh, Mako obsesses over all kinds of Kansai food in Kill la Kill, etc.)

I don't plan to use her, because No-Grindquest, but I was honestly shocked that happened to her.

You don't have to grind to make use of her. She just requires a bit of babying.

It's worth it imo because she's one of the few Archers you can use in Nohr.

I saw part of her paralogue and thought the same, she seems to have an interesting story... Are her supports any good? I want to use her at least once. I'm guessing Hoshido is the best choice because grinding.

Not having any issue using her in Nohr, just need to feed her some kills. The grinding DLC comes out next week so that should make some things easier.