Is Gunter Completely Gone (early game spoilers)?

vanguard333

I just started playing my special edition today. After I completed chapter 3, Gunter fell into the chasm thanks to (I can't remember his name) betraying you. I'm currently on chapter 7 so I'm wondering; does he come back, or was that it for him as a playable character (as in is he only available for chapters 2 and 3)?

I'm playing Hoshido to start, but I'm also planning to start Nohr and Revelation (revelation after I beat Hoshido and Nohr). Thanks for the answer.

EDIT: Then why is he listed as a shared character (Rinkah's available in the same amount of pre-choice chapters as Gunter, yet she's listed as Hoshido only because she's not available in Nohr post-choice)?

Edited by vanguard333

I'm playing Hoshido to start, but I'm also planning to start Nohr and Revelation (revelation after I beat Hoshido and Nohr). Thanks for the answer.

EDIT: Then why is he listed as a shared character (Rinkah's available in the same amount of pre-choice chapters as Gunter, yet she's listed as Hoshido only because she's not available in Nohr post-choice)?

Probably because otherwise it's a bit of a spoiler. i.e, you're not meant to think he comes back at all.

Edited by nordopolica