Lunatic Chapter 4 Questions

Lucina's Husband

Well, it's Ryuoma that's going ham. It does help if Kaze gets 1 speed which allows him to double the Mercs in the next chapter. I think getting 2 str on him allows him to one round the mages next chapter with Rinka pair-up. My numbers might be slightly off. It doesen't matter if Sakura or Hinoka die, they will only retreat. However, talking to Hinoka gives you Concotion which is extremely useful in Lunatic.

Well, it's Ryuoma that's going ham. It does help if Kaze gets 1 speed which allows him to double the Mercs in the next chapter. I think getting 2 str on him allows him to one round the mages next chapter with Rinka pair-up. My numbers might be slightly off. It doesen't matter if Sakura or Hinoka die, they will only retreat. However, talking to Hinoka gives you Concotion which is extremely useful in Lunatic.

Oh, right haha. So I'll want to get a level or 2 on Kaze since he joins both paths? My Corrin is Level 5. Do I want to get him to 6 before next chapter?