Favorite new class?

Lantairu

I've actually been enjoying Fates more than I thought I would. I like all the new classes especially. My favorite of the new ones is the Ninja, because, to quote Kamui/Corrin, "Wow, Ninjas are so cool." At least I think that's the right quote.

Probably Spear Master/Basara. I love naginatas and spears so the choice was easy. They're also much more visually diverse than Soldiers, but that might just be because they're new and exotic. Lances and magic is a cool combination too though.

Probably Spear Master/Basara. I love naginatas and spears so the choice was easy. They're also much more visually diverse than Soldiers, but that might just be because they're new and exotic. Lances and magic is a cool combination too though.

This. They carry outstanding skills and make a certain character outright broken given the right circumstances.

Luck-Stacking w/ Basara Mozu!Midoriko (Miracle)

Edited by ShadowStar77

Spear Fighters and their promotions. While I'm an offensive-natured kind of guy, I have a soft spot for jacks of all stats. That being said, I think Oboro can do just fine without switching to a different class tree entirely.

Dread fighter is and will always be my class. I like how they made it similar to awakening's style but made it it's own(+ not gender locked).

Also really excited about witch(hate gender locks, but I understand).

Sigh. I got to chapter 16ish in Revelations today, bought a master seal- no grinding no going back on my first run. I thought Maid was a T1 class -.-. She just seemed so stat wise like a good base rather than a bad Jeigan. Had to look up why master seal wasn't working.

Still, even with leve 40 II doubt Felicia will max her stats. BUT- I adore the class and the look (Ninja Maids with Staves!)