DLC on Conquest

Lucina's Husband

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which DLC would be more fun on Conquest Lunatic?

• EXP/Grinding
    • Unlimited Money

Long run I'd say EXP Grinding only because I'm going to assume other DLC packs are going to come out and there will be something like Apotheosis which for most people you would have to grind for in order to beat it. Plus it would also help with getting the kid units.

That's a pretty interesting decision.

The EXP DLC is the only way to get EXP outside of main story and sidequests in Conquest. It means you can level up whoever you want whenver you want between chapters which would make the game. Which like you said could be used make characters who'd have a tough time in Lunatic better.

The Gold DLC means you can buy as many seals as you want and freely buy every special item/weapon in the shops, and as many Bronze/Iron/Steel/Silver Weapons to forge as you want. You can also buy Skills and recruit characters from other player's My Castle Battles or other playthroughs.

I think the EXP DLC would overall make the game easier than the Gold and you can potentially get gold from certain skills from classes, however at a much slower rate. Whereas you can get tens of thousands for 8 turns of the Gold DLC. For me I think if I had to use one during the campaign it would be the Gold one since the EXP might end up making the characters too powerful too early, but in moderation I think the EXP DLC might be fun for using a different team that doesn't rely on the Royal siblings on Lunatic.

Edited by arvilino