Chaper 13 Birthright issues

Summonz

Word walk inc.

Just to give a little backstory, I am the kind of player that loves side quests and will put the main story on hold while I exhaust the other options. I reached a problem of all of my units reaching S rank support, that sounds good in theory. But here is the issue every time you clear a map 2 or 3 challenge options open up. The first few times I was excited to level up and get my unit more support, but after 4 or 5 paralogues and the 12 or so challenges without continuing the story I am sick of doing the extra maps but I want most of the children in my main party so I kept doing them. Now I have about 7 hours of side quests in a row done and all of my main units are upgraded and gain next to no experience and blow through the enemy. Is anyone else running into this wall? Of so what are you doing to make it go quicker?

P.S. To be fair I am on classic hard not lunatic

Word walk inc.

Just to give a little backstory, I am the kind of player that loves side quests and will put the main story on hold while I exhaust the other options. I reached a problem of all of my units reaching S rank support, that sounds good in theory. But here is the issue every time you clear a map 2 or 3 challenge options open up. The first few times I was excited to level up and get my unit more support, but after 4 or 5 paralogues and the 12 or so challenges without continuing the story I am sick of doing the extra maps but I want most of the children in my main party so I kept doing them. Now I have about 7 hours of side quests in a row done and all of my main units are upgraded and gain next to no experience and blow through the enemy. Is anyone else running into this wall? Of so what are you doing to make it go quicker?

P.S. To be fair I am on classic hard not lunatic

This is more of a Birthright issue, challanges are not even side stories like paralouges, the more you do the more that come, they are RNGed, and infinite. The exp wall you are hitting is because you are either promoted and fighting non promoted units, +5 levels above what your fighting or your total level is nearing the cap.

Gotcha, I thought that I wouldn't hit that wall since you can also pay gold to spawn more maps other than challenges. I guess I should I read a bit more thoroughly on what the challenge maps were. Are they not in revelations/conquest?

Edited by Summonz