Conflicted with Mozu!

Geese Howard!

At first I tried leveling her in Villager. She got to level 4 and then I quit and switched her to Bowman. She got to 20 in Bowman, then I class changed her to Villager to promote her into Merchant. I heard her best class is Sniper, but I've also heard that she would benefit from Dread Fighter.

Really, it's up to you; I'd recommend not staying in Villager though because it's so weak, and bows are actually pretty strong.

Since it's Conquest, though, it's probably best to immediately switch to Bowman for an extra bow user and then it's up to you for the promo. Flying mount vs better class (though I can't confirm if Sniper is better)

I made her a Dread Fighter right off the bat and she's been very good to me in Birthright.

I did this, as well, to make her viable, since she was very weak, even after spoonfeeding her kills in Paralogue. I gotta say, it helped her a lot. Her high defense and resistance meant that she was a serviceable tank despite abysmal HP compared to Effie. The Dread Fighter's weapon availability also means that a character of that class gains full control over the weapon triangle, much like Masters of Arms. Access to Hidden Weapons allows Mozu to serve as a debuffer, as well as giving her access to 1-2 range attacks that can double, but unfortunately at the cost of having good attack power when invoking the weapon triangle advantage over Swords and Magic.

Edited by Topaz Light

Pair her with Niles if you don't already have someplace you really want him to be. This way, Niles will get Sniper and Kinshi access, and Nina will get Aptitude (and Bowfaire if you are willing to get it before you would pass it down). Plus the support's pretty good.