HATING THE SEAL SYSTEM

Nightfang1994

Ok so I used the partner seal to change from a hoshidan royal to a master ninja....however I was level 4, now Instead of getting lethality at level 5 i got locktouch

will I get lethality later or did I miss it and now have to start over the game if I want skills that arent total garbage?

The way skills obtained in Fates is different from Awakening. If you reclass and missed the levels that gave some skills along the way, you will obtain those skills first for every single level you earn until you "catch up". It's hard to explain so I'll give an example instead:

Because you reclassed to a ninja at Level 4, you would recieve skills like this:

Level 5 - Locktouch

Level 6 - Movement +1

Level 7 - Lethality

*and if you stay a Master Ninja*

Level 15 - Shurikenfaire

Edited by SageOfAnys

oh thank god, I was looking up how to use it on game faqs and people were talking about how you had to do certain things in order to get skills and switch at certain levels and it was giving me a major head ache...thank god its actually an improvement from the last game instead