Should I marry Oboro?

Lintaku

Last I checked she comes pre-interested in Takumi. I'm not sure how her supports with M!Corrin are. Hopefully she isn't another Cordelia. Someone who has seen this stuff may be able to give better advice.

You will often be accused of having excellent tastes and be given copious high fives whether you want one or not.

But if you're okay with that, go ahead.

Same. I love the lass. 100/10 would be gay for.

Edited by Ebony

Do it! I was super torn between her and Felicia. But Felicia being so ridiculously adorable gave her a slight edge. I'm definitely going Oboro later though, she's a great character and has such an awesome design.

Last I checked she comes pre-interested in Takumi. I'm not sure how her supports with M!Corrin are. Hopefully she isn't another Cordelia. Someone who has seen this stuff may be able to give better advice.

She's definitely not. Her crush isn't brought up in most of her romantic supports (at least the ones I've read so far), otherwise I would have a really hard time pairing her up like I did with Cordelia...

Since there isn't really a sense of canon besides Corrin X Azura, I would say to just go for it. She's a great character :)