Kazeeee D: (Birthright spoilers!)

Anacybele

For all I have said on the matter I do think this death is a little bit silly in the grand scheme of things; however I think so for different reasons as Anacybele.

It could be considered a spoiler though so given Anacybele is trying to avoid those I will not elaborate further unless she's ok with it.

Yeah, I think I'd rather you not elaborate... I don't want anymore spoilers, really...

Tbh, I would've liked him more if his role in Conquest didn't annoy me so much... I mean, I'm definitely gonna save him, but I don't actually care that much...

Edited by Tsuky

Just think of it this way... you pulled a Sakurai , because the director of Smash himself did what I did on my JP copy on the first playthrough. We simply didn't know Suzukaze, the second coming of Daisuke Frederick Ono's voice, die because we simply didn't know that would happen without an A support.

He was one of my best units. Blaming the developers for plot is a little selfish, don't you think?

I applaud them for having the guts to kill off a character for plot. They haven't done that since FE4.

I wish any character could be saved with an A-Support TBH. Then you could kill them off for story or let them live. I do like that they have the guts to kill characters, makes for a surprise the first run through.

I wish any character could be saved with an A-Support TBH. Then you could kill them off for story or let them live. I do like that they have the guts to kill characters, makes for a surprise the first run through.

Yeah, I really wish they had the guts to pull what they did in FE4 again...

Corrin is already feminine name (like Robin though whilst Robin is considered feminine curiously more males are named Robin than females) so why call female Corrin Corrinetta? The modified name should really be given to male Corrin considering the feminine default connotation. Also Anac don't read the above 2 posts if you're avoiding spoilers for all versions of the game, probably should avoid the above 3 posts since you can make inferences from Chaotix's post.

1. I don't think Corrin sounds feminine.

2. People started calling the Corrin and Bayonetta DLC for Smash "Corrinetta" and I thought that was a cute name.

3. Because I'm allowed to.

That reason enough? I also don't think Robin sounds feminine, btw.

I think if you don't save him the resources you put into him should be transferable to either a unit of your choice or Saizou

why doesn't Saizou get a reaction scene is my real concern

Well, I'm not surprised since

[spoiler=] You can have Kaze battle and kill Saizo in Conquest and they don't say anything to each other.

So yeah, I've learned to stop using common sense on these kinds of things.

I think if you don't save him the resources you put into him should be transferable to either a unit of your choice or Saizou

why doesn't Saizou get a reaction scene is my real concern

And unless you have an A support with him, he blames you for Suzukaze's death in a very subtle manner.

I can just see it now... just like Chapter 3.

"Kisama..."

But that's putting too much into minor things.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Well, I'm not surprised since

[spoiler=] You can have Kaze battle and kill Saizo in Conquest and they don't say anything to each other.

So yeah, I've learned to stop using common sense on these kinds of things.

Man, that's even more wtf. :/

At this point I have lost faith in the idea of special conversations/supports for that. Why didn't the children have supports with their uncles and aunts is something that bothered me in both games. Can't tell me a Xander or Ryoma support with Kana wouldn't of been hilarious.

Edited by Tolvir

• 4 weeks later...