Hello everyone!

SJthehero

Hello, I'm new to these forums, haven't really browsed it a whole lot either. I'll try not to ramble on for long.

My name is John, but you can call me SJ if you want to be simple! I'm still new to the Fire Emblem games, even though I wanted to play them for the longest time; its a long story as to why, so I'll be brief. It wasn't until last year that I got a copy of Awakening after playing Smash 4; my interest went up after reading Lucina's trophy info in Smash 4 (I've always been aware of Fire Emblem characters since Melee, but thats another story.)

After playing through Awakening, I loved it, and it got me interested into playing the other games! I got FE7 on the Wii U Virtual Console a while back, and I'm playing through it when I get the time. I can go on about a lot, but I'll just keep this introduction simple, I don't wanna take up anyone's time!

In the mean time, I would be playing Fates, but the whole split up with games kinda ticked me off; I was gonna get the Special Edition to get all the stories on one physical copy, but that sold out in -3 seconds, so I'm probably gonna have to wait on getting a copy, if I ever get one cause of the prices, so I'll just see what happens in due time. In the mean time, at least I can try to find and play the older games!

Thats about it for now, hope everything goes well on here and I hope to meet some friendly folk!

Welcome to the community, SJthehero!

Sorry about missing out on the Special Edition, at the very least just buying the other two paths will be the same price.

Thanks Deviddo! Also, yeah, I may end up getting the other two versions if the Special Editions become even more ridiculous in price, but only time will tell on how that goes!

Welcome to the Forest, SJtheHero!

I can go on about a lot, but I'll just keep this introduction simple, I don't wanna take up anyone's time!

Don't worry about taking "anyone's time". None of us will complain about a long post.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!