Amiibo viability in Hard/Lunatic and Cipher cards.

MitoRequiem

Hello guys I have two questions that are pretty much in the topic.

Are any of the amiibos viable in Hard/Lunatic of any route? If i had to guess Marth and Lucina seem legit but I havent built up the courage to try them in Hoshido/Nohr.

As for Cipher cards I have been interested in collecting the cards and hey maybe by the time when I go to Japan I can learn the game. My question is any good sites for these cards? And are the Cipher Marth, Lucina and Minerva not able to be gotten anymore?

Anyways thanks in advance guys.

Well Lucina is easier to get as soon as you get Takumi in Hoshido(since he can 1 shot the 2 flying units), I used Kamui,Avatar,Takumi, Kagero, Kaze, Azura to get her(w Tonics all of them), is you are on Casual is not that hard since you can sacrifice someone.

Anyways she comes with a 11MT sword that gives +3 doublethreshold, and is able to one shot Wyvern Riders, so yeah, she is pretty great, I used her to recruit Ike after since you have a much better time against his hero battle with her, of course this is if you are around the chapter 10, if you level up a bit more it should get easier.

I'm also interested in this.

I plan on using Ike in Revelations (Hard and some time later Lunatic).

Only problem I know he will have just glossing over him is that Ragnell will be giving him doubling issues.

No support bonuses is obviously a flaw too, but that applies to all the amiibos.

Edited by crazy_man

If I was playing casual I'd have no problem using anyone tbh hahaha.

Revelations seems doable and ye Ike seems like one of the more weaker Amiibos you can give him like Dreadfighter or Lodestar(lol) to fix his speed. There is still class pairup bonuses but you're right now as strong as regular supports.

In terms of recruiting them yeah Marth seems like a tough one to get. When I played the JP version I honestly didnt bother but since I have had my fun with Lunatic on JP I'm gonna try them out on Hard. I really wish they added supports among the Amiibos at the very least.

I'm also interested in this.

I plan on using Ike in Revelations (Hard and some time later Lunatic).

Only problem I know he will have just glossing over him is that Ragnell will be giving him doubling issues.

No support bonuses is obviously a flaw too, but that applies to all the amiibos.

Or you could pair him up with Marth I think he grants a speed bonus regardless of supports.

As for Cipher cards I have been interested in collecting the cards and hey maybe by the time when I go to Japan I can learn the game. My question is any good sites for these cards? And are the Cipher Marth, Lucina and Minerva not able to be gotten anymore?

We actually have a whole subforum here devoted to discussing Cipher! It includes news, information, and also trading/buying/selling of cards between members. Come check us out sometime!

If you're looking for the Marth, Lucina, and Minerva codes for the Japanese version of the game, I have them available, but I don't believe they work in the NA versions. I've been kind of staying away from spoilers (European here, still waiting for a release date), so I don't know if there's a way to get those characters in NA yet, though.

Sigh, I need to get some Amiibos. All I have is Link, and I don't even know where he is after the move.

Out of curiosity are the Amiibos fully integrated characters or are they basically out realms characters who react to everything with ...??!

We actually have a whole subforum here devoted to discussing Cipher! It includes news, information, and also trading/buying/selling of cards between members. Come check us out sometime!

If you're looking for the Marth, Lucina, and Minerva codes for the Japanese version of the game, I have them available, but I don't believe they work in the NA versions. I've been kind of staying away from spoilers (European here, still waiting for a release date), so I don't know if there's a way to get those characters in NA yet, though.

Ah thank you very much I will check it out. I have both NA and JP though I can speak and understand quite a bit of Japanese I prefer to play games in my native language when I can cause it hurts my head less hahaha.