Can you get children back?

*Haku

I was doing Ryoma's paralogue and Shiro died on TURN ONE.

i thought to myself eh its okay I'll get him at the end of the chapter, only to find out i didnt.

I saved over it and now i think i might have just lost a child forever (thankfully Birthright wont be my main file Revelation will be but even so...)

is there a way I can get him back? or I just screwed myself over

You screwed yourself over. Anyways, Shiro needs some uses of Rescue or w/ever it is in this game to stop him from suiciding.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

You screwed yourself over. Anyways, Shiro needs some uses of Rescue or w/ever it is in this game to stop him from suiciding.

you literally need a rescue staff cuz shiro dies BEFORE U CAN EVEN REACH HIM.

Thankfully Birthright wasnt gonna be my main file since I plan on making Revelation Lunatic+ Classic my main file BUT EVEN SO ARE YOU SERIOUS?! T_T

Oh wells... live and learn...

Thankfully Birthright wasnt gonna be my main file since I plan on making Revelation Lunatic+ Classic my main file BUT EVEN SO ARE YOU SERIOUS?! T_T

Well the enemy levels scale with story progress, so if you did Shiro's paralogue until around chapter 16 he would survive a lot longer.

There is no lunatic+ in this game.

Also, the same goes for Mozu. If she is killed before Corrin talks to her, she will not join your party.

• 3 months later...