I don't clearly understand what the 3rd version is ?

Seo

Hello hello, European FIre Emblem fan there

I make it a topic instead of posting on the "I just want to know 1 thing thread" because I'm really confused with this. That may be because I don't want to spoil myself but whatever.

So of course I do not want any scenario spoilers or any kind of spoilers here please.

I know so far that Fire Emblem Conquest is the Nohr version. Hence, it's almost a whole different game since we get different units thus different supports etc.

Fire Emblem Birthright is Hoshido version so I understand the same thing, it's a different version from Conquest because it's from Hoshido's side, etc.

But what about Invisible Kingdom (or whatever it's called)

Must I consider it like a mix of both ? And about online ? Can a Birthright/Conquest player fight against an Invisible Kingdom player for example ?

Is it interesting to only, in what I can afford, have Conquest then Invisible Kingdom, in a global perspective ?

Thus, in which plans Invisible Kingdom is different from Nohr and Hoshido, or from Nohr/Hoshido ? Please try to explain without spoilers, data information is required .-.

If spoilers are really needeed, just tell me it's impossible to explain without those. But please don't tell some, it was like HELL trying to avoid spoilers, and I even got some so please. ><

Thank you for helping, I just need to have that clear please. ^^'

Just in case that hasn't been made clear in commercials, trailers and promotions, I'll put the general idea of Revelations in spoilers:

[spoiler=general, widely known setting] you don't side with either family

That said, gameplay-wise, it's said that it's a mix between Birthright and Conquest in terms of difficulty and map designs, but the objectives aren't that varied and I personally find a lot of the maps overly gimmicky and far too long, rather than difficult.

You can visit and fight againt people who play Revelations with your Birthright or Conquest files. However, it could be argued that those who play Revelations have an advantage.

If you have limited funds, I'd definitely suggest buying Revelations after one of the main paths.

Okay thank you very much for this advice, I was planning to do so but wondered if it was a good strategy

I just have another question and it concerns the cost.

I think that I figured out that, not considering the collector triforce emblem edition, Conquest/Birthright = approximatively 55$ right ?

( That would be about 50€ or something I guess ? )

Then, if I bought Conquest/Birthright :

1) Is the price of Revelations same as Conquest/Birthright, or slightly/really different ?

2) Will Revelations be only buyable via eShop or a whole new material version with it cover will be available in stores ?

3) Is the Collector version already available to buy in North America ? If yes, what is it cost ?

4) Do we have any information that this cost would be changed when the edition will be in Europe ?

This is the last point I don't really have an idea about. Sorry ><

Thanks for helping² !

Edited by Seo

Okay thank you very much for this advice, I was planning to do so but wondered if it was a good strategy

I just have another question and it concerns the cost.

I think that I figured out that, not considering the collector triforce emblem edition, Conquest/Birthright = approximatively 55$ right ?

( That would be about 50€ or something I guess ? )

Then, if I bought Conquest/Birthright :

1) Is the price of Revelations same as Conquest/Birthright, or slightly/really different ?

2) Will Revelations be only buyable via eShop or a whole new material version with it cover will be available in stores ?

3) Is the Collector version already available to buy in North America ? If yes, what is it cost ?

4) Do we have any information that this cost would be changed when the edition will be in Europe ?

This is the last point I don't really have an idea about. Sorry ><

Thanks for helping² !

1 Revelations will cost the same as if you downloaded a second path after buying a physical copy (if you buy one path, you get the others half price each.)

2 Revelations is/will be DLC only unless you have the special addition.

3 I believe it is around $70-$80, but I think its completely sold out still.

4IDK

1 Revelations will cost the same as if you downloaded a second path after buying a physical copy (if you buy one path, you get the others half price each.)

2 Revelations is/will be DLC only unless you have the special addition.

3 I believe it is around $70-$80, but I think its completely sold out still.

4IDK

The Collector's Edition cost $80 retail, but it pretty much sold out in 5 to 10 min on Bestbuy and Amazon as soon as it was announced, on 11/13/2015 I think. And Gamestop had a few windows for it but most sold out within 30min or so, last day was 11/20/2015 if I remember right.

Your chances of finding it for retail is very slim, they were only available for preorder in Amazon, Bestbuy, Gamestop and I think Walmart. Only way to get a copy is through Ebay and most of those are $200 to $300. Even the regular versions were sold out every where on Friday, most places should have restocked though.

Edited by ZodiacSoldier

The Collector's Edition cost $80 retail, but it pretty much sold out in 5 to 10 min on Bestbuy and Amazon as soon as it was announced, on 11/13/2015 I think. And Gamestop had a few windows for it but most sold out within 30min or so, last day was 11/20/2015 if I remember right.

Your chances of finding it for retail is very slim, they were only available for preorder in Amazon, Bestbuy, Gamestop and I think Walmart. Only way to get a copy is through Ebay and most of those are $200 to $300. Even the regular versions were sold out every where on Friday, most places should have restocked though.

I cannot put in words how messed up that is. At least its popular (did awakening sell out this fast?)

I cannot put in words how messed up that is. At least its popular (did awakening sell out this fast?)

I don't think Awakening had a limited edition version game, only a limited edition 3DS. Fates also have a limited Edition 3DS XL and that also sold out in stores.

And Fates Limited Edition version probably sold alot better since it gave early access to Revelations and it bundled all three version into one for the same price as buying all three separately.

I have no clue how many Special Edition of Fire Emblem Fates were produced for North America, but in Japan there were about 43 to 50 thousand I think. After the first batch of the Special Edition sold out within a day, they actually sold a second batch due to complaints. So maybe they might release a second wave of the Special Edition.

I don't think Awakening had a limited edition version game, only a limited edition 3DS. Fates also have a limited Edition 3DS XL and that also sold out in stores.

And Fates Limited Edition version probably sold alot better since it gave early access to Revelations and it bundled all three version into one for the same price as buying all three separately.

I have no clue how many Special Edition of Fire Emblem Fates were produced for North America, but in Japan there were about 43 to 50 thousand I think. After the first batch of the Special Edition sold out within a day, they actually sold a second batch due to complaints. So maybe they might release a second wave of the Special Edition.

I meant did Awakening in general sell out this quickly.

I meant did Awakening in general sell out this quickly.

I don't think so, it was because of Awakening that Fire Emblem got so popular in the West. Before that it had a much smaller audience, reason why some of the older games had such limited production and sells for so much now.

Awakening was actually suppose to have been the last Fire Emblem game to be made, but it was so popular that it pretty much caused Intelligent Systems to change their minds and make more Fire Emblem games, which is a good thing.