So I Just Beat CH10 Nohr Lunatic Classic No Deaths w/ Villages

Kanethedragon

And I wanna know what I should be spending my 10K in gold on. I literally used all my gold beforehand to buy resources like tonics and whatnot and get the two javelins available from the lvl1 shop to give my MU Spear Fighter and Effie/Silas a Javelin. Now I wanna know what should I use the 10K on in case there's anymore problematic and brain-wrenching chapters to come. I'm thinking Nosferatu should be a priority if I want to make use of at least one of the Dark Mages, but it's quite costly and I dunno if that money would be better spent on getting more healing staves, vulneraries, and tonics. I also just barely beat chapter 10 without any deaths by the skin of my teeth thanks to RNG having my Archer Mozume dodge on the final enemy turn whereas all my other playthroughs always had someone die at the very end if not early on.

Well...it's a consideration since Japan recommends Nosferatu tanking in this game. But...make sure that the said person's Mag is good enough.

Nos odin pays for himself when you get the villages in his daughters paralouge (calamity gate, horse spirit, spirit dust, lightning). Its a solid invest. past that just spend conservatively. It also nets you a 20/x ophilia and THE ULTIMATE MAGIC. He's also pretty good as a unit in general.

Nyx is cool and I legit enjoy using her but...she's not ophelia. That said unless you have odin rolling with nos in ch10 he may be too far behind to catch up so nyx may wind up as the better option.

its also worth getting one enfeeble staff when they pop up but sans that just pinch your pennys.

Edited by joshcja

Okay, sounds great. And as for my Odin, he's actually ahead of Nyx at level 11, while Nyx is still at 9. I mean, I'd like to be able to use Nyx in a playthrough, but I'll save that for Revelations where I can actually grind her up compared to Nohr with limited exp chances and joining fairly later than him.

Oh thats right on track then, just make sure to give him a fast waifu with a half decent damage passive for ophelia and you're golden.

nyx is pretty much there just in case odins darkness isnt very dark at all

Edited by joshcja