Help? My Castle.

December Knight

I didn't want to make a thread but I don't know else where to ask so if there is another like this then the mods can delete this one.

So I've sent a gift to someone and they sent a gift back at me and no matter how many times I update my castle, nothing is shown, I still don't get their gift or the Bond Unit we have. Like I still have the thing say "People Visited : none" or anything. I have my 3DS up to date and everything (and I don't think I deleted anything that would do this) so I can't think of the problem is.

Can please someone tell me what to do, since I've tried everything I can find on this and it still didn't help me.

The gift shows up automatically in your accessory shop for you to change in to. Dunno about Bond Units.

That's the thing, I still don't have any of the gifts the person sent me, not even in the accessory shop.

I just updated again, and I still got nothing.

(I'm sorry if I sounded rude right there).

I'm also having trouble with getting updates from my castle..

My friends say that they have given me the accessory and in their castle it says that I've visited them but no matter how many times I reset or update... everything says nothing as well.

I'm wondering if it's a defective game or if it's an issue with an update...

Edit: I think I found a way to fix it or at least it fixed mine?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=60955

Here's the thread that helped me. Basically you turn your 3ds off for 5 min while having the game on and then fight any battle/win and it should update.

Edited by RiRiu

I'm also having trouble with getting updates from my castle..

My friends say that they have given me the accessory and in their castle it says that I've visited them but no matter how many times I reset or update... everything says nothing as well.

I'm wondering if it's a defective game or if it's an issue with an update...

Edit: I think I found a way to fix it or at least it fixed mine?

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=60955

Here's the thread that helped me. Basically you turn your 3ds off for 5 min while having the game on and then fight any battle/win and it should update.

I've tried that way a couple times and it still didn't work. Thank you anyway, RiRiu.