Recommendations For What To Use The 'Hero'so Brand' and 'Exalt's Brand' On?

Smakuel

I, and I am sure many others are unsure as to who should receive these brands since they are very powerful but negate the use of stones for units that can use them. Please post all opinions that may prove helpful to finding answers. Thank you.

Use them on units that want the skills Awakening is good for Crit or Avoid centered characters. Lodestar doesn't have anything that interests me really, Speedtaker can pair with Galeforce units though for in-game that's about it so maybe use the Lodestar for a character who's final classes you aren't fond and want to switch it up, but IMO the Lodestar class isn't very impressive. Luck based characters with luck based skills can make use of Lodestar though so use it on Midori I guess and double down into her personal skill usage.

Edited by Dwlr

Use them on units that want the skills Awakening is good for Crit or Avoid centered characters. Lodestar doesn't have anything that interests me really, Speedtaker can pair with Galeforce units though for in-game that's about it so maybe use the Lodestar for a character who's final classes you aren't fond and want to switch it up, but IMO the Lodestar class isn't very impressive. Luck based characters with luck based skills can make use of Lodestar though so use it on Midori I guess and double down into her personal skill usage.

Only males can use Lodestar, while females can only go Great Lord.

I say use it on whoever you like really. I'm using it on myself to enable my irregular Marth fetish(lol)

Some suggestions though is like Marx? I feel like speedtaker is pretty neat for him.

As for Great Lord? Perhaps Kanna? Perhaps Mitama. Those classes kinds go good on just about any physical attacker imo.

Use it on characters that fit the shell. For example, Great Lord is a female-only class that favors physical growths (particularly Str, Skl, Spd) and has an A Rank for swords. Use a physical female that already favors swords (especially if she's picked up Swordfaire). Great Lord also gives a skill that wants a unit to be in a support role (Dual Striker), so it doesn't hurt to put it on a unit likely to be supporting.

I used mine on Selena, since she was already using Swords, favors physical builds with her best growth in speed, and has a support-based personal skill (Fierce Rival).

There's also some added flavor since this version of the class feels like Lucina's and Severa is also from Awakening/could have learned it from her

I made Xander a lodestar and he pretty much became my best unit next to my avatar. He already had the power, and the speed made him able to kill just about anything in one round. Also it isn't as if Xander gets much uses from lances anyway