Best Class? (Stats)

Paper Dragon

I can't speak in terms of numbers but I believe the Spear Master class is a good one. I particularly like the ability Seal Defense as, combined with good attack and high defense, makes the Spear Master a tank. Made my Kamui a Spear Master in Conquest and, with Draconic Hex, Seal Defense, Jakob as an assist and a Killer Lance, she was an army of one for the later chapters.

Well, Swordsmaster is great. So you have 1 swordsmaster (Ryoma) and 2 other Samurai's. i prefer swordsmaster much above weapon master.

Edited by Michelaar

I can't speak in terms of numbers but I believe the Spear Master class is a good one. I particularly like the ability Seal Defense as, combined with good attack and high defense, makes the Spear Master a tank. Made my Kamui a Spear Master in Conquest and, with Draconic Hex, Seal Defense, Jakob as an assist and a Killer Lance, she was an army of one for the later chapters.

Considering the title says stats I don't think they want skills factored in and Hoshido Noble has pretty much the same defense stats and access to Dragonstones for more if they choose to go the defensive route, and since Dragonstone+ reduces Magic and not Strength you still have Yato as a fall back if your Magic drops too far.

If you only use Iron weapons or the lowest equivalent weapon in the category such as a regular beast stone or dragon stone then the General wins almost all fights, while the Hoshido Noble wins all of them, not counting in skills of course. Depending on your playstyle I'd say Berserker is the 'best' class stats wise this of course assumes you don't put him in harms way and just use his high attack. Hoshido Noble is pretty solid, stats-wise fairly balanced and a good weapon set with swords and staves, letting you use Yato, but simply carrying the sword gives the bonuses so it works on the Berserker too. Vanguard caps look pretty solid for a class that can be given to anybody (provided they're the correct gender) so, that's a merit for it. Lodestar has high luck if you're interested in a luck-based Midori so that's something I guess.

Well, Swordsmaster is still good. So you have 1 swordsmaster (Ryoma) and 2 other Samurai's. i prefer swordsmaster much above weapon master.

Swordmaster might be a useful class for Swordfaire, but you can't say it's caps are the 'best' or at the very least can't say it's caps are "still good" considering they were pretty terrible in Awakening and that's what the opening is asking about max stats. (it's not great in terms of caps in Fates either)

Edited by Dwlr