Any New Favorites?

Sai1523

English Orochi is just such a pleasure to read. She also works really well with Dark Flier Saizou enough that I actually jumped ship and Kagerou's in need of a new BF haha

OROCHI IS MY BFF AND I LURVES HER! I seriously cannot express how much i love Orochi as a character. As a unit, she needs favoritism, but man...

I liked Oboro to begin with, but im mad for Oboro now. Nishiki/Kaden and his baby girl are just...the living end! I love those two!

Kaze is the Tom Hiddleston Ninja.

Sophie is so cute im gonna die.

Sakura and Elise really grew on me. On the other hand, I didn't like Hinoka as much as I thought I would. Also, I thought I'd like Takumi the best, but Leo has cemented himself as my Ultimate Fave (still love Takumi tho).

Nina, Leo and Charlotte - all three of them became high favorites of mine while playing through the Nohr path. I'm hoping I'll find characters like that on the Hoshido path as well, since I don't much care for the design of much of the characters. >.>