Screw that last topic.

Matt: Your awesome man, your my brother, my best friend, I love you man. Ever since we became drinking buddies and started the trinity it's like I have a real family...

FEFL: The same man, I know that if the forest goes to hell you'll always have my back...I feel like when you first came, I was a sort of mentor, that's a cool feeling and it's nice haveing someone who I know is my friend.

Gatrie: We've both been through alot of shit, I feel like I can talk to you man, thanks. It was your idea to start the trinity and my friend it was a damn good one.

Masu: Dude...you are one of the best friends I could ever want, I know we got off to a bad start what with me wanting to bang Songbird and all but you've become one of my best friends and probably the only one who can rival my pervyness.

Branded: Your a badass, and I'm proud to call you a friend, Your a pretty cool dude and I love writing your character in my fic

Kilvas: Your like the sister I never had, your a good friend and I know I can talk to you if I ever need a shipment of Win.

Cynthia: You are a good friend, We have a smiler pervy sense of humor and I like your coolness and Leanne-ness and I hope we stay friends until one of us leaves XD

Cym and Des: We had some good times back in that August, at 3:00 AM in the chat, We don't talk as much anymore but I always think of you as friends.

Kiryn: A great writer and a good friend, maybe we can do a collab in the future.

Fireman: A good friend to the highest bidder.

Lyle: My friend and adversary...I respect and like you, I wish we could Brawl moar though...

Zero: Who?