Scarlet (Conquest chapter 13 spoilers)

BruceLee

I don't see the problem with leaving it to the imagination at all. It's most likely something rather grotesque, and we don't need to hear about it explicitly. The in-game text implies juuust fine what sort of terrible things it might have been. :(

Well i think if it's stated what happens(even if it's terrible) we can we horrified but then move on. Leaving it to our imagination lets us fill in the blanks and that doesn't feel healthy. I don't wanna be thinking about that sort of stuff yet i am.

I don't mind it either, because honestly anything they would (or could, for that matter) have told us is nowhere near as frightening as what some of our imaginations could come up with. I'm more annoyed with how they basically killed off a pretty great character just to reinforce that Hans is a one-note evil character and that Corrin is completely powerless to actually change anything in Nohr.

I agree, they sacrificed Scarlet's character for the plot, and they did it in a bad way imo.
Edited by BruceLee

Honestly it would have been better if we just killed her ourselves. Quicker and with less suffering.

Plus it would have actually been meaningful if the player had to kill Crimson him/herself, and would have provided a better jumping off point for Corrin's "pretend to be an obedient soldier so you can get close to Garon in order to kill him" plan than the nonsense in Ch. 15/16. Or heck, have Corrin fake killing her, and then sending her off to Hoshido or something that didn't result in wasting a good character.

I don't see the problem with leaving it to the imagination at all. It's most likely something rather grotesque, and we don't need to hear about it explicitly. The in-game text implies juuust fine what sort of terrible things it might have been. :(

Which Corrin allowed to happen due to their incompetence.

Plus it would have actually been meaningful if the player had to kill Crimson him/herself, and would have provided a better jumping off point for Corrin's "pretend to be an obedient soldier so you can get close to Garon in order to kill him" plan than the nonsense in Ch. 15/16. Or heck, have Corrin fake killing her, and then sending her off to Hoshido or something that didn't result in wasting a good character.

Or make it a requirement to give Niles sufficient training to Capture her and imprison her if you want her to be recruited.

Bruh...

All hail the Queen of Cheve! All hail the Queen of Cheve!

This reminds me of the Red Wedding in GoT.

In fact that's my new headcanon. What happened in Nohr Ch13 is the exact same as the Red Wedding in GoT.

XS5LKh.jpg

Good, I was hoping at least someone got it. :3

Well i think if it's stated what happens(even if it's terrible) we can we horrified but then move on. Leaving it to our imagination lets us fill in the blanks and that doesn't feel healthy. I don't wanna be thinking about that sort of stuff yet i am.

Exactly what I meant. It's still horrible to state it, but it's even worse to let our imaginations run wild with it.