Hacked Aptitude and repercussions?

ChronosFlame

So I just today discovered that the avatar cannot reclass to villager. This morning, while hopping around online castles I ran into an avatar with aptitude and as I had been planning on reclassing for it anyway I purchased it. I only gained a couple levels with it before finding it was an illegal skill, so my worry doesn't lie with any change in intended play. Is there any dangers to my game though such as any sort of blacklisting for online play or anything like that that I should worry about?

Edited by ChronosFlame

Nope! Aptitude is just fine. Heck there are tons of people with hacked stats who go into PvP , A 10% chance of upping your stats won't get you banned.

You will get shadow banned from PvP if you have Boss only skills though. Not too sure about My Castle since I've seen a few where everyone is in the Nohr Prince/Princess class.

To be clear, random people could always block you for cheating if they feel like it.

This too, but you just won't see anyone you blacklist. I'm still wondering it there's a limit, but for now I'm only touching PvP with friends.

One thing that matter here is that you can get it without hacking. Once you beat a hacker castle, you get to choose one of his/her skills, but you can only access legit ones. After getting a skill or recruiting the character, you can, however, get non-legit skills that were imbued into him just by talking to your castle warden (Felicia/Jakob by default). That way a hack could spread to legit players, since they would have used only ingame gimmicks (I'm able to buy it for my avatar since I bought Quixotic from a player that had it). If those skills were unbuyable from your warden, hackers would be easier to spot, but right now, it's impossible to see who have hacked their game and who haven't.

Maybe DLC skills can be received this way as well. I'll check it out when I encounter someone taht has it, but if anyone can give feedback about this before, it'd be most appreciated.

Edited by paladin21

One thing that matter here is that you can get it without hacking. Once you beat a hacker castle, you get to choose one of his/her skills, but you can only access legit ones. After getting a skill or recruiting the character, you can, however, get non-legit skills that were imbued into him just by talking to your castle warden (Felicia/Jakob by default). That way a hack could spread to legit players, since they would have used only ingame gimmicks (I'm able to buy it for my avatar since I bought Quixotic from a player that had it). If those skills were unbuyable from your warden, hackers would be easier to spot, but right now, it's impossible to see who have hacked their game and who haven't.

Unless your running things that are completely impossible in a real playthrough. LIke the billion aptitude first gen units running around.

Edited by ckc22

Well damn. At first I thought it was legit so I ended up buying it to help my MU in my Lunatic playthrough after beating a My Castle. Are you certain FeMui can't friend seal with Mozume for Villager and gets Archer instead? Because the Kamui I got aptitude from was a FeMui so I just thought it was a friend seal situation instead of being hacked in.

Well damn. At first I thought it was legit so I ended up buying it to help my MU in my Lunatic playthrough after beating a My Castle. Are you certain FeMui can't friend seal with Mozume for Villager and gets Archer instead? Because the Kamui I got aptitude from was a FeMui so I just thought it was a friend seal situation instead of being hacked in.

No, I'm sure you get Archer instead.