Anyone else highly disappointed in Boo Camp dlc?

Pretty_Handsome

Stupid choices on this one. If I wanted a challenge, instead of free xp, I'd buy another map. "Not wanting Conquest players to get out of difficulty" is moronic. You can choose to make the game as hard as you want. The video game industry in general has been making terrible TERRIBLE choices lately. I don't know if this is due to utter incompetence or shittier and shittier players/people in general playing video games.

Edit: Also, "balancing" reasons makes NO sense. You can spam this endlessly for xp. Since this is possible, the fact that it is hard just makes it take more time. The fact you can't reset levels is what stabilizes balance imo. Also, I think multiplayer always has and will be a joke, so I'm biased.

Edited by Centh

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually really enjoyed the DLC? I mean, it's a hell lot more fun to play than the Awakening one and requires an actual brain to play it. After all that skill grinding in Awakening which I'll never do again, I literally wanted to bang my head into a wall after 1 or 2 playthroughs of EXPonential growth, while I've played this one ~5 times already and I'm still not bored.

Also I mostly play these maps for support grinding anyways, so it's also better than that front. I hated being able to only bring 6 people at a time in Awakening as supports would go at a crawl. Also some units would end up unnecessarily high leveled...

I think it's pretty good. Pretty much every monster gives decent EXP, and it's also a good method for weapon EXP grinding and support grinding. (Personally though, I do support grinding by visiting weak My Castles and fighting them.)

Though, I am playing Conquest, so I'm not sure if this is very practical in the other routes.

• 2 months later...

I don't think it's a waste of money. Yes it isn't as friendly as Awakenings EXP DLC. But you just have to calculate everything right. It actually does work.

Personally I think it's better because it isn't an easy cheat cheat, gotta work for it (until powersaves can help me out here with some new codes).

I'm personally still waiting for the dlc

But i'm guessing it'll be pretty good once you can get the dlc.