Hey, all...

katthonic

Hi there, New Person clocking in. I've been lurking for a looooong time (few years, I guess), just hadn't felt like making an account 'til now. I got my Fire Emblem start with Radiant Dawn back in 2007 and I've adored the series ever since. I may not have too much to talk about... I don't have Fates yet since, you know, unfortunately making rent this month is a thing or something. Darn. Hopefully I can pick it up in March!
For a little about me- I share a birthday with Gerome; Ike is my lord and savior; I blow at introductions; my passions include tarot, gaming, and photography; and I like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain I'm a 20-something-year-old living the authentic life of a ramen diet and being overworked and underpaid. Or something. Just kidding. Anyway, yeah, hopefully I can kinda sorta maybe contribute my opinions occasionally or something.

Hello!!

Welcome to Serenes Forest, Katthonic.

Sorry you seem to be having a rather hard early adult life, to be honest I'd love to have a job that allows me to move out, but it's not as if I've been in your position.

Which route do you think you'll start with when you finally get Fates?

Edited by Deviddo