Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so instead of a coin I decided to consult the almighty Helix Fossil...

Should I pick Litten?

Should I pick Popplio?

So the verdict has been handed down. I suppose I'll pick Litten in the third version/sequel/any other Alola game.

Edited by Lightchao42

Apparently the Starters's final evolutions were officially revealed by the japanese Pokemkon twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/status/791565112532283392

I'm pretty sure this was accidental, considering how low-key this reveal was.

EDIT: The tweet was deleted, but you can still see them on Serebii:

http://www.serebii.net

Someone's getting fired though.

Edited by Water Mage

Well, now I've got an official look.

And based on the image for the TCG, I am officially team Poppilo, but I think I'll actually wait to see in game modelling, as Litten and Rowlet both have their final form's artwork looking a bit off to me.

I wonder if they will make a video "officially" revealing them. Because you know, damage control.

Wouldn't surprise me.

There was already a news dump scheduled for 3 hours from now. I expect that the final evos were planned to be formally revealed then, and that this image was scheduled to go out tomorrow.

Edited by Kirie

There was already a news dump scheduled for 3 hours from now. I expect that the final evos were planned to be formally revealed then, and that this image was scheduled to go out tomorrow.

But they usually don't reveal the starters final evolutions before the game's release. That's why I think they weren't going to reveal them in today's video. I could be wrong however.

Technically speaking, Typhlosion is quadrupedal.

That's getting mighty technical since all of its artwork and sprites depict it on two legs.

Speaking of Typhlosion though, I wonder if we'll ever get starters that just remain one typing again. I mean, they were the only ones who all remained mono typed.

Of course, I won't complain if they finally bloody give me my Grass/Electric or Grass/Steel starter.

Apparently the Starters's final evolutions were officially revealed by the japanese Pokemkon twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/status/791565112532283392

I'm pretty sure this was accidental, considering how low-key this reveal was.

EDIT: The tweet was deleted, but you can still see them on Serebii:

http://www.serebii.net

Someone's getting fired though.

Welp, guess we know what today's trailer is about.

That's getting mighty technical since all of its artwork and sprites depict it on two legs.

Speaking of Typhlosion though, I wonder if we'll ever get starters that just remain one typing again. I mean, they were the only ones who all remained mono typed.

Of course, I won't complain if they finally bloody give me my Grass/Electric or Grass/Steel starter.

Sceptile? Serperior? Samurott?

Sceptile? Serperior? Samurott?

He means Fire starters

Typhlosion is the only final stage pure fire starter

Pardon me, I wrote that terribly. I meant to say the Johto starters are the only ones who all remained mono typed, and I wonder if we'll ever see that again, which I doubt. Right now it even seems like we won't get any mono typed starters again, since the latest ones were, as previously mentioned, Serperior and Samurott.

Man, it bothers me Rowlett is Grass/Flying, it's such a shitty combination.

Pardon me, I wrote that terribly. I meant to say the Johto starters are the only ones who all remained mono typed, and I wonder if we'll ever see that again, which I doubt. Right now it even seems like we won't get any mono typed starters again, since the latest ones were, as previously mentioned, Serperior and Samurott.

Defensively, maybe. But it can do quite a bit offensively.

Speaking of the Rowlett line, in the TGC Rowlett's final evolution has less HP than Litten's and Popplio's final evolutions.

This might mean that the Rowlett line might have less HP than the other two lines, as a Pokemon's HP in the TGC is usually defined by the Pokemon's HP in the main games.

Speaking of the Rowlett line, in the TGC Rowlett's final evolution has less HP than Litten's and Popplio's final evolutions.

This might mean that the Rowlett line might have less HP than the other two lines, as a Pokemon's HP in the TGC is usually defined by the Pokemon's HP in the main games.

Hope for sweeper Rowlet intensifies.

Defensively, maybe. But it can do quite a bit offensively.

Watch it become another Tropius.

According to the guy here who worked out base stats numbers, didn't Rowlet have the most HP?

This is just the usual Grass starter discrimination. Long have we suffered, but never has it been more apparent!

The Grass discrimination has ended!

They are nerfing those priority moves HARD this generation. Looks like they're also really trying to cram in as many Fairy types as possible and really make Terrain moves a thing - did the Misty Terrain cause the typings to become inverted?

Also, Red and Blue, huh? Dang, I don't know if it's fan service or hardcore pandering, but hey!