Pokemon Sun and Moon General Discussion: Official Site updated to include every new 'mon

The DanMan

Sun and Moon Poll 2.0  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which starter is your favorite?

• Rowlet -> Dartrix ->Decidueye
    • Litten -> Torracat ->Incineroar
    • Popplio -> Brionne ->Primarina
    • Still can't decide -> unsure ->make up your mind
  2. 2. Sun or Moon

• Sun
    • Moon
    • Undecided
  3. 3. Who's your favorite Island Gaurdian?

• Tapu Koko (Electric/Fairy)
    • Tapu Lele (Psychic/Fairy)
    • Tapu Bulu (Grass/Fairy)
    • Tapu Fini (Water/Fairy)

your theory is flawed because that'll limit fire starters up to 12! And pokemon will surely not die on gen XII!

Anyways, cool theories! Although I lean towards Water Mage's Circus suggestion according serebii. What if Popplio goes Water Fairy? Litten Fire Poison/Dark and Rowlet stays the same?

It could be circus-themed and weapon-themed as well (Knife throwing?).

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you know that the Pokemon developers said that they created the Kalos starters with an RPG theme in mind?

Some people in Serebii seems to think that it's a similar case for the Alola starters, only this time the theme is Circus.

Rowlet would the ringmaster

Popplio would be the clown and acrobat

And Litten would be like those tamed tigers that appear in the Circus.

They are speculating that the starters will get more colorful and Circus-like as they evolve.

For example some think that Litten's final evolution will have a huge ring around it's body as a reference to those tigers that jump through flaming rings.

What do you guys think?

I read a post on Tumblr that Rowlet could actually be the knife thrower because of the way it attacks with its feathers.

A fox is technically part of the canine family. I think the fan thing was about the tail. Cyndaquil is the Fire Mouse Pokémon.

Duh. Anyone here should know that the fox is a canine. But it's still not a dog. Foxes and dogs are two different kinds of canines.

Cyndaquil is a mouse, but it doesn't stay one.

Also, about that Coro Coro pic, is that one screenshot showing Volcanion in a new form?

A new trailer have been released by Corocoro! It's mostly the same, but you can actually see a new Pokemon in it!

It's just a split second but can see it as the player leaves the house!

It reminds me of the puppy on gen V. It has horns and a fluffy tail. The horns resemble Aldebaran's from Saint Seiya! :awesome:

Edit:

It could be circus-themed and weapon-themed as well (Knife throwing?).

A diabolical throwing knife clown would totally be cool! Edited by Quintessence

Duh. Anyone here should know that the fox is a canine. But it's still not a dog. Foxes and dogs are two different kinds of canines.

Cyndaquil is a mouse, but it doesn't stay one.

The point isn't that the Pokemon represent EXACTLY what's in the image. The point is that a connection (that isn't too broad or vague) can be made to make a valid argument out of that theory.

It's better to think outside the box every now and then.

It reminds me of the puppy on gen V. It has horns and a fluffy tail. The horns resemble Aldebaran's from Saint Seiya! :awesome:

Where do you see horns on it? I just see brown ears.

Where do you see horns on it? I just see brown ears.

Extraordinarily long brown ears that may be horns; it's kinda hard to tell from the angle we see it.

Oh, that's what people thought were horns. I could tell those were the kid's feet. :P

And even up that close that Pokemon looks just like Eevee...

Edited by Anacybele

It's definitely not Eevee, ears and tail are different, head is wider, plus those black circles around the neck. EDIT: Also the noticeable black parts of the feet.

Edited by DavidSW

I assumed those black parts were just shadow. :/

I still think it looks enough like Eevee to possibly be Eevee. You don't have an absolutely clear view of the ears or tail.

Edited by Anacybele

I assumed those black parts were just shadow. :/

I still think it looks enough like Eevee to possibly be Eevee. You don't have an absolutely clear view of the ears or tail.

The actual shadow isn't a straight black like the feet, hence why those black parts are noticeable at all.

All you have to do is look at a picture of Eevee. This new pokemon's ears are clearly shorter and round, its tail is rounded at the end and has way more white.

All you have to do is accept that I'm not changing my opinion until we get a confirmation of who this Pokemon is. I'm not saying I'm absolutely right, I'm saying that my best guess right now is Eevee. If I end up being wrong, I'll admit to that.

Edited by Anacybele

All you have to do is accept that I'm not changing my opinion until we get a confirmation of who this Pokemon is. I'm not saying I'm absolutely right, I'm saying that my best guess right now is Eevee. If I end up being wrong, I'll admit to that.

You misunderstand, this isn't a matter of opinion. There is clear evidence that proves absolutely that it is not Eevee. It's a new pokemon, simple as that.

People, people, let's just agree to disagree, okay?

We will find out eventually, so let's not start anything, okay?

To make everyone happy, I found some leaked battle footage, so let's talk about it instead:

701.gif

I regret nothing

Edited by Water Mage