Would you want to go into Fire Emblem?

*Haku

I'm sure people made these kinds of threads before but if you could join Fire Emblem would you?

- Which realm (Elibe, Magvel, Tellius, Ylisse, Hoshido/Nohr etc etc etc etc etc)

- What class would you be?

- What allegiance inside that game would you be in

- What would you do in that realm? (ex: Mercenary, Lieutenant in an army, etc)

- What role in the story (ex: enemy, ally, mentor, etc)

- Your weapon of choice (and any special properties it has)

- Additional info

I went from wanting to join Tellius to wanting to join Elibe to wanting to join Ylisse to now I wanna be in Fates (apparently there is no name to the continent). I want to be a Swordmaster type class with a katana (I've always like the skinny curvature of the sword. Lightweight and easy to wield) called "Slight". Basically this katana's default blade color is silver like all other katanas but depending on my desire it changes color to reflect what it would do. (I want to have like an outfit like Inigo in swordmaster class)

Example: If I want this blade to heal what I cut, it turns green, If I want this blade to freeze water it would turn blue, if I want this blade to burn, it would turn red, if I want this blade to defend it would become yellow, etc.

In other words this blade would be similar to Roy's Sword of Seals but with far more ability.

My reason behind a sword like this is because I feel that it's easy to teach a swordsman to kill, but impossible to teach him not to do so. It was also inspired by Selena Fluorspar's quote that she got from Vigarde: "The role of a king is that of a shield and not a sword". I'd use this sword to kill when needed but when I need to protect those I care for I would use this sword to heal the injured.

I would just be this mysterious legend that apparently only appears during the avatar's lowest moment (ex: Chrom's lowest moment is when Emm dies, Eliwood's lowest moment is ofc when Ninian dies, etc)

I am a Tordo blood bearer of Jugdral, most likely a Baron or Mage Knight. My allegiance is to Seliph and only such. Even though I bear no Major Tordo Blood, I know that any of my progeny might, especially if I marry either Teeny or Linda. My role is the steward of House Freege until a bearer of Major Tordo Blood appears, be it that Ishtar is alive, or my own child bears Major Tordo Holy Blood. My role is that of a puppet to start, seeing that Seliph cleaned house in Grannvale when Julius died. I serve alongside Seliph, Saias, Johalva, Corpul, and Eyvel, as well as Ares of Agustria, Jamke's son, Ced, Leif, Areone, and Altena. My weapon is called Zuess, a thunder tome said to rival Mjolnir in power. It isn't quite as powerful as Mjolnir, but I wouldn't tell my enemies that. My rule of Freege would mostly be about hunts against Loptyrians and support for Naga worship, to contrast Hilda and her enthusiasm for child hunts.

I'd want to be on Elibe, as a mage, archer, pegasus knight, wyvern rider or myrmidon. Vast preference for myrmidon. I'd either be from Etruria or Ilia. I'd likely just be on the winning side, trying not to fight very much or get myself into any danger. I'd most likely be a really crappy mercenary. I guess if a character based on me were put into FE6 or FE7, then she'd be a recruitable enemy unit.

My weapon of choice is a bow, but that's not an option for a myrmidon so I'd maybe have a Light Brand.

I would just visit, really. I'd be a cavalier (dunno if I'd mainly use a sword or lance though...) and help Ike and his gang once or twice in Tellius. :) And tell Ike how awesome he is! lol

Edited by Anacybele

Gosh, I don't even know...

I mean, realistically I'd probably be a wimpy level 1 Villager with a Bronze weapon, if that, but since we're talking about what I would want to be...

If we're discounting "flimsy Villager" as a possibility, I'd probably be an Archer or even an Armored Bow or something, since Bows are the only Fire Emblem weapon type I have any sort of experience using... Well, I think I did do some fencing, but I'm hardly cut out to be a quick swordfighter like a Mercenary or Myrmidon. I guess I could also be an Armored Sword or an FE1-style Knight or something. Basically some sort of not-fast infantry class that uses Bows and/or Swords.

Archanea is probably my favorite Fire Emblem continent, honestly, but I don't really have a specific enough idea of how I'd be involved in a Fire Emblem game for specifying a continent to be necessary. I'd honestly just be the shitty early-game Archer a pretty plain recruitable character who you'd get early in the game from a village or from talking to me as a green unit or maybe I'd just sorta join at the start of a chapter or something.

My job in-universe would probably just be as a pretty regular citizen or guardsman or maybe a traveler or something, and my plot role would be "Incidental Early-Game Party Member".

My weapon of choice would be... Bows or swords in general, I guess? I'm definitely not worthy of any sort of unique weapon, so I'd probably just come with a Bronze or Iron (maybe Steel) variant of whatever weapon type I had. Maybe throw in a Short or Longbow on the side in the (likely) case of me being a Bow-user, but by and large nothing special. Certainly nothing like Takumi's Fujin Yumi or second-generation Genealogy characters inheriting legendary weapons or anything.

I'd probably be one of those characters who's decent enough; like, you can use me for whatever class or party role I fill but there are better people out there and there's probably a mid-game prepromote who does the same stuff I do but better and in exchange for less effort.

Edited by Topaz Light

- Which realm (Elibe, Magvel, Tellius, Ylisse, Hoshido/Nohr etc etc etc etc etc)

Elibe or Magvel

scenario 1: Mage

scenario 2: Troubadour

Etruria or Rausten, eventually joining the Lord

scenario 1: formerly in the army and currently a free agent mercenary

scenario 2: in the army, in the higher ranks (noble origin or just by going up the ranks, I'm not sure which is best)

scenario 1: the Sexually Ambiguous Mage Guy Who Is Best Friends (And Probably More) With the Hot Male Mercenaryâ„¢

scenario 2: a male troubadour in the army, tagging along with some cool/good-looking knights and possibly even a general, and they all would join forces with the Lord as the war goes on. this isn't as obvious as scenario 1, so explanation: FE6 has these enemy formations in the Etruria chapters that consist of 1 Paladin, 2 Cavaliers and 1 Troubadour and they just look so tidy and self-suficient that I always wanted the player to have one of those lol

I take it this means an exclusive weapon, so:

scenario 1: Anima-themed Thani - actually, WATER-themed Thani since Fates has introduced magic outside the five common FE elements

scenario 2: a Restore staff that works at a distance like Physic, or a Defense version of Barrier/Ward

- Additional info

other continents could easily have the character roles I mentioned, but none of them have a magic/religion-focused country like Rausten and Most Badass Country Etruria which would fit the character better, so I chose those two. I haven't played Fates but Hoshido seems perfect for scenario 1

Edited by Axie

Realistically nah.

- Which realm
Hoshido/Nohr

Swordmaster/TrueBlade

Nohr totally. I would be a high-ranking general.

General in the front lines beating the enemies' asses.

Ally to the Nohr, and enemy to the Hoshido obviously.

Killing Edge. Maybe boosts speed and strength.

Edited by BeMine96

Hoshido/Nohr

My class would be Hero, one of the absolute best armor designs in the series imo.

Allegiance

Even though I chose a Nohrian class and Nohrian weapons, probably Hoshido. The only thing tying me to Nohr are the Royal Family, so without that attachment I actually find myself aligned with Hoshido more.

Role to the story

Mercenary, always liked the idea of being freelance and be able to do what I would want rather than be a part of an army. I could see myself working with the Hoshidans as a merc, though I would probably volunteer to help rather than wait for them to come to me. The use of a Nohrian class and fighting style would be pretty valuable in war time I would imagine, especially since Hoshidans wear a lot less armor than the Nohrians do, so having a more "heavily armored" member would help.

Weapon

To be honest, if I could choose any weapon not held down by game rules, I would be more of a jack of all trades, master of none. Learn the ins and outs of the basic melee weapons and switch between them when needed.

Edited by Tolvir