Rate My Pairings

Dangerus

This is a new thread where people discuss their pairings in both games. I have yet to play Revelations so my pairings in this one would be completely different compared to the current pairings in Nohr.

This isn't just based on optimization but your own personal opinion on supports and children pairings. For example, which support feels more organic to you as opposed to which pairings make the best children supports.

post-21683-0-53024500-1456534079_thumb.png

Right now I am too deeply into Birthright to focus on Nohr so let's go with that first:

Ryouma: Concerning optimization, I think Oboro is the best wife for him, the supports are cute and Shiro gains Ike colours. However I think I vastly prefer Rinka for S-support. Their supports are just very charming and she makes for very decent Shiro's as well.

Takumi: Though I have seen many people loking him with Oboro (which is a nice pairing no doubt, but not my taste) I think I prefer him with Hana and Leo Mozu. Out of the two, Hana is a personal favourite. The best wife is one who can beat you up. Also makes for a great Kiragi.

Corrin: I pair my male ones with Orochi and the female ones with whoever strikes my fancy. I honestly don't really put that much thought into it other than "Can I tolerate their presence in MyRoom for the rest of the game?"

Azura: Mostly Jakob. Sometimes Kaze. The latter mostly because

you can set up quite a tragic love story between them in Birthright. I am a sucker for drama, even if I lose out on two kids.

Saizou: Kagerou. I really love the past-lover concept, because it is so incredibly rare in these games nowadays. Also Orochi, whenever I am not marrying her.

Kaze: Sakura, really cute supports and cute Midori. What more could you want?

Jakob: Azura. If unavaiable: Setsuna. Really, I don't like most pairings with this guy.

Silas: Mozu and Hinoka. Can't really decide on a favourite.

Azama: Setsuna annnd that's it (for Birthright anyway). Their support is amusing and I swear that Mitama acts as if she is mean to be their daughter.

Hinata: Oboro. I don't care if you could interpret it as settling. I like their dynamic and supports. They make for a good and stylish Hisame.

Subaki: Hinoka. Really the only really good alternative is on Revelations soo. I really love fiery red Caeldori.

Kaden: Either Sakura or Felicia. He is one of Felicia's few good supports.

Hayato: Felicia. Full stop. Pink haired Rhajat is the best thing ever. Also their support is not crap, which already makes it better than 90% of Felicia's other supports.

Right now I am too deeply into Birthright to focus on Nohr so let's go with that first:

Ryouma: Concerning optimization, I think Oboro is the best wife for him, the supports are cute and Shiro gains Ike colours. However I think I vastly prefer Rinka for S-support. Their supports are just very charming and she makes for very decent Shiro's as well.

Takumi: Though I have seen many people loking him with Oboro (which is a nice pairing no doubt, but not my taste) I think I prefer him with Hana and Leo Mozu. Out of the two, Hana is a personal favourite. The best wife is one who can beat you up. Also makes for a great Kiragi.

Corrin: I pair my male ones with Orochi and the female ones with whoever strikes my fancy. I honestly don't really put that much thought into it other than "Can I tolerate their presence in MyRoom for the rest of the game?"

Azura: Mostly Jakob. Sometimes Kaze. The latter mostly because

you can set up quite a tragic love story between them in Birthright. I am a sucker for drama, even if I lose out on two kids.

Saizou: Kagerou. I really love the past-lover concept, because it is so incredibly rare in these games nowadays. Also Orochi, whenever I am not marrying her.

Kaze: Sakura, really cute supports and cute Midori. What more could you want?

Jakob: Azura. If unavaiable: Setsuna. Really, I don't like most pairings with this guy.

Silas: Mozu and Hinoka. Can't really decide on a favourite.

Azama: Setsuna annnd that's it (for Birthright anyway). Their support is amusing and I swear that Mitama acts as if she is mean to be their daughter.

Hinata: Oboro. I don't care if you could interpret it as settling. I like their dynamic and supports. They make for a good and stylish Hisame.

Subaki: Hinoka. Really the only really good alternative is on Revelations soo. I really love fiery red Caeldori.

Kaden: Either Sakura or Felicia. He is one of Felicia's few good supports.

Hayato: Felicia. Full stop. Pink haired Rhajat is the best thing ever. Also their support is not crap, which already makes it better than 90% of Felicia's other supports.

I was already brainstorming pairings for the Birthright/Revelations playthrough. Aww, so you agree with me that Felicia's support with Silas is white bread? That's actually very nice. I might actually ship Felicia with someone else, but I sadly might stick to FeliciaXSilas because Sophie has to inherit somebody's clumsiness or else it wouldn't really work out realistically for me.