Hiya y'all

Roz

Long time fan of the series on the GBA. Started fooling around with Awakening. So far having a blast (as expected).

Recently found myself out of a forum and with no idea of what to do with myself. Figured that I should join a forum at least remotely related to some kind of an interest of mine. So I decided to search for a forum associated with one of my favorite video games series' and waddaya know? Ended up here. I'll admit I haven't done any research on you guys. Have no idea if I'll end up loving, hating or just not feeling one way or another about it. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see. :)

Generally required info when introducing oneself:

• As far as my interests go. Without going too much into detail I suppose the main ones would be FIlm and Television (ALL), Literature (Nearly ALL), Video Games (Most) and to a certain extent art. Although in recent years I haven't really done much art at all and am quite rusty. The only thing I've really done lately was my avatar. (which is temporary untill I come up with something interesting) I used to be pretty good at pixel art but for the most part I was a pencil-person. Thinking of going back to art but that's still not a sure thing.
  • I've never considered listening to music an "interest" per se, so I did not list it but of course, like most people I do indeed listen to it! (Who woulda thought?) Besides a few I really do like mostly all genres. Favorite time for music would probably be 50s-70s. No favorite band. Don't bother asking.
  • I currently live and have lived for a larger portion of my life in Poland though I haven't ever really been proud of it.
  • Favorite Fire Emblem: Chose Rekka no Ken because it was the first one I've ever played but honestly I've basically enjoyed all of the ones I've finished so far equally.

I could go on for hours about myself (pfff) but I feel like that should be enough.
Nice to meet y'all and all.

Edited by Roz

We're a fun bunch of people, so I think you'll like it here. That Lyn profile of yours is terrifying, by the way. I don't know if that was the intent, but that's what it feels to me.

Konnichiwa, Salutations, Zdravo, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Haha, well I did definitely take some artistic liberties with her look and I could've put in a bit more effort to be sure. But terrifying? xD That seems a bit harsh.

Either way. Thanks, it's nice to meet you as well.

Edited by Roz