Is there a way to level up end-game of Conquest?

BeeBop

After waiting for a new fire emblem game to come out after Awakening I was looking for a challenge, naturally I decided to with Conquest for Fates, but after beating the game I found out that you could not level up in My Castle battles unlike Birthright. So really all I'm asking is if there is a way to level up units end-game Conquest?

tl;dr: I decided to choose Conquest But upon beating it I realized I couldn't get EXP So I need a way to level up.

Keep in mind that in the Boo Camp DLC, the Green Faceless are the only ones that can pursue and attack you. The yellow ones which are stronger in comparison and give much more EXP won't ever attack your units and will instead always run past them. Knowing this makes the DLC infinitely more manageable.

If you don't own the dlc thought the only way is paralouges or Visiting and battling in others castles... Of course if they have any weapon less soldiers in there castle they are worth 0 exp