Yo what's up

MrGrimlock

SO

Well, i'm MrGrimlock, i'm new here and all that stuff, i got into Fire Emblem with the original sin; AKA Awakening (not saying its bad, y friggin' love the game) and i fell in love with the mechanics, still a newbie, but tryin' to learn

​Then F8s was announced, and i asked myself; ''Why no buy it?''and got the special edition., Also, I already knew about this page and all the information that has about the games, so i decided to get in, and also solve some doubts and problems i have.

DOUBT/PROBLEM N°1

GR8 F8 M8: You see, i bought the Special Edition and almost shat my pants the moment i started playin', but when i get to very specific moments (like seeing the world map, a conversations appears mid-battle) vertical lines appear in the upper screen and twitches, like a glitch, and i dont know if it the cartridge's fault, or the console, (anyway if its the cartridge, i thing it can be changed; the console otherwise, im screwed then).

Nvm, out of the issues; I hope we can have a pleasant coexistence here

Greetings!

Welcome to the Forest, MrGrimlock!

Hope that the bugs solve themselves! Unless it's doing the same on other game it will not likely be the console.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome. Mr. Grimlock!

Those are incredibly weird glitches, but honestly whether it's the cartridge or the system... I'd say you're screwed either way, systems are expensive, but the special edition is hard to find.