Soleil Bugged in Casual (For Me Anyway)

Tolryn

So I know that in Classic mode, if the child dies, they're gone. They are not recruited. I understand that, so don't tell me that, I am playing on Casual Hard Mode and had plenty of instances where the child died as part of their recruitment level and you still gain the character to your party afterwards. (I'm usually farming Gold in Prologues using Profiteer/Salvage Blow so I can be careless sometimes, thus the deaths, but it's casual so it should have been fine.)

I was doing the quest in Conquest to get Soleil, and she died, but after the battle she was in the cut scene talking about joining the team (and wanting to molest our women). So per the cut scene she joined our team - however when I got to town she wasn't there.

I tired Googling to see if there was a known issue with this, but it mostly just brings up articles about her Gender Conversion "controversy" so that wasn't helpful.

Just wanted to make a post to see if A) people had this issue as well, and B) to warn folks to make sure you don't save afterwards, or have a backup save, in the case that while playing Conquest this happens to you.

Hopefully I can get her in Revelations, she seemed like a very fun character.

Anyone else encountered this? Or similar?

I've had that happen - still recruits them at the end of the mission. The cut scene said she was joining the team, and then she just wasn't there.

Maybe some are more strict than others.

This happened to me too. I had Lazlow paired up with Felicia though and I got distracted by all the enemies coming from everywhere that I didn't even think to speak to her lol. I was confused as to why she wasn't on my team after going through the recruitment speech.

This happened to me. Then I overwrote the save without realizing i didn't get her (cause she died before Inigo/Laslow could speak to her).

Blah. Tis annoying to me. I wish at least the Avatar/Thalia could of spoken to her! She got there fast enough while Inigo was slow.

Yea if the recruitment speech wasn't like - yay I'll join you I would have not saved afterwards. On Casual I had no trouble with anyone else, whether I talked to them or not.