Need help with Male Avatar Support

mmimzie

Ok so... i got to S support with my avatar with hinoka, but the problem i have (mild spoilers here, but keeping it quite spoiler free). I feel the S-support convo would just make my character just say "wtf am i even fighting for??" just seems kinda dumb. So, I feel that i need to replacement hinoka.

So for my replacement i'm looking at a character who can be a good front line tank: (My avatar has gentiheme as his sub class is troubadour). I use him, and his partner to tank up front in choke points usualy backed by Felicia or Sakura to really ignore the initial hit. So tanky female are:

Orochi... kinda

Scarlet (reclassed abit probably)

Orboro (she got luck on here levels or something??? she takes no damage).

Rinkah (obviously)

So i guess of those 4 which do you think would be best, and which has the better S rank support?? or atleast not something moral breaking like hinoka v.v.

The S support was the deal breaker? Not her being your sister?

Rinka has the 'tankier' pair up boosts, getting +2 speed and +2 defense boosts, but you can't go wrong with Oboro or Scarlet who have more rounded bonuses.

The S support was the deal breaker? Not her being your sister?

Rinka has the 'tankier' pair up boosts, getting +2 speed and +2 defense boosts, but you can't go wrong with Oboro or Scarlet who have more rounded bonuses.

LMAO!!! You sir have all my love <3. But honestly i assumed she was adobted (because her hair is red???) or that they'd have some weird crazy cooky japanease thing happen?? . The real answer however, just seems to kill everything the avatar is sort of fighting for??
Yeah i really liked rinkah a lot, but for a while i was like "is she under leveled" then i noticed she was 3 or 4 levels higher than everyone and doing no damage ^.^ lol

Scarlet has 22 base defense and doesn't cause you to lose a kid.

geez..... but does she have bad res??? also what do you doesn't cause you to lose a kid.

Edited by mmimzie