Strangest Happy Coincidence when Playing Fates

vanguard333

Let me give an example of what I mean:

In my Conquest playthrough of Fates, I recently won a My Castle Battle, which enabled me to obtain Renewal for my Corrin at a discounted price (I wasn't searching for a Corrin with renewal). I then played the next chapter, which was chapter 15, which [spoiler (I have not figured out how to make the spoiler box): You can only use Corrin, Azura, and Gunter, as well as the dragon vein creating copies of all three units on the other side of the map] which meant renewal was very useful.

So, what is the strangest fortunate coincidence that happened to you when playing Fire Emblem Fates?

Birthright: Losing Kaze unexpectedly in Ch15, then in the next chapter having it filled with chests and doors.
But I was fortunate enough that, while looking for skills for Selkie, I stumbled upon one with locktouch and I was like, "Hey, I mean I may as well, I don't have anybody else who has it, after all, and that seems like an oddly rare skill for her." Turns out it really did come in handy, since otherwise I'd have been relying on stupid door keys and shit that chapter.

On a somewhat related note, I've found two Azuras with Draconic Hex. Is this hax? I have it on mine now but it seems very strange, I can't think of any reason why she'd have it...Either way the stat drop + a javelin has been astoundingly helpful in some cases, given that I have her with Replicate so she can do dancing (Or, uh, singing.) with one and combat with the other (Sadly no, you can't refresh with the copy. They thought about that. No bard train here.)

Edited by Ritisa

[spoiler=massive birthright 26 spoilers]

Also, it's not exactly happy. Knowing what happens in 26 it's super sad. But ya know, sometimes your favorite ship needs a(n un)health dose of angst.

So as some of you probably know because I can't shut the fuck up about it I like Ryoumarx a lot don't judge me etc but

Right before chapter 26 guess who was working in the kitchen? That's right, Ryouma

And I decided to clear 26 before beating Xander because I looked at those enemies, they are lv 13, I'm like, holy shit actual exp, this is my first run not the time for ltc, so I do that, and then I'm like, well my Corn's called Ryouma anyway but what if I just let those two at it for the TRAGIC ROMANCE but also because I really wanted a proper endgame-tier niichan fight in either route considering the trailers made it look so hype

And this happens

http://luminescentblade.tumblr.com/post/139896473684/ryoumarx-a-tragic-romance-birthright-edition

Ryoma literally gets his S Rank Sword after beating Xander

As the only S rank weapon user I have, too.

Like, fuck.

And yes, this means I will go for Xander vs Ryoma on Conquest as well.

Edited by Thor Odinson