Saizou Mask

x-skyber

In MyRoom or in game? In-game model, I don't think there's a way since the only method of doing so is putting him in a swimsuit/costume, but those don't show up everywhere else. In MyRoom, he takes off the mask when it triggers the 'kissing' event should you be married to him. Not sure if this still happens in the English version but I assume so.

Man, he's as ripped as Ike. o.o sexy! That explains why he's slower and more defensive than his bro though. Kaze doesn't look as bulky.

But now I really wonder why people have complained about Ike being "too muscular" or called him a gorilla in Japan when this guy looks no different to me in terms of muscularity and I see no one complain about him.

Wow, he looks 10 years younger without his mask... I wonder what would happen if Ryoma removed his lobster-ness

Kozaki has actually drawn Ryoma without his helmet. Porcupine lord still looks great this way too. :3

In MyRoom or in game? In-game model, I don't think there's a way since the only method of doing so is putting him in a swimsuit/costume, but those don't show up everywhere else. In MyRoom, he takes off the mask when it triggers the 'kissing' event should you be married to him. Not sure if this still happens in the English version but I assume so.

In my room. I didn't see him remove his mask anywhere besides that 'kissing' scene either. Putting in swimsuits is really weird....characters in the game 3D not look as nice as 2D graphic XD

The only way I know of besides what's been said is that it's possible for him to lose it after taking damage in combat. I wouldn't count on it though, that only happened for me once.

I never encountered this before. Is it happen when his HP reached 0?

Kozaki has actually drawn Ryoma without his helmet. Porcupine lord still looks great this way too. :3

Any link for the picture? Or is it in the Special Booklet that came with the special edition?

Edit: Saizou looks way better without his mask. I want to pull that beak off lol.

Edited by x-skyber