Help for pairing for my Kamui

Kanna

Actually it's not even as bad as that. You have -1 one to your caps in luck/def/res and -5% in your growth rates to those same areas. You have +4 to your strength cap and +2 to your skill cap with +15% strength and +5% skill as bonus growth rates.

Depending on which version of the game you're playing I believe you have 4 decent options.

Nohr

Camilla - Is who I would go with. Her growths and max stats make her ideal to keep Kana balanced but powerful. Her stats compliment Kana perfectly and grant her access to Wyvern Lord and Malig Knight. This is ideal as Malig Knight has excellent offensive abilities while swordbreaker cures Kana's innate weakness to wyrmslayers. The downside being is it cheats another character out of a kid.

Flora - Is good at all the things you're bad at and her stats largely round off Kana's without cutting her off to badly in terms of classing options. Her biggest selling point is by far the fact that she allows you to get all of the children. This is because Flora can't marry anyone else. Unfortunately, rounding Kana's stats means she isn't particularly good or bad...just kind of mediocre, especially for a 2nd gen unit.

Hoshido

Oboro - Fixes anything that could have ever been wrong with Kana's stats. Her growth rates are basically a slightly weaker version of Camilla and her max stats are decent. She falls flat in terms of reclassing. Since you're a spearfighter to begin with that means Kana would get the apothecary class from Oboro which is just amazingly awful when you have to look at the endgame. Going with Oboro would basically force you to get Kana to an A+ rank support ASAP to be any kind of useful later on.

Scarlet - Nerfed Camilla. That's basically all there is to it. She has decent growths and max stats and Kana doesn't lose nearly as much here as she would with Flora. She also gets access to the same classes she would if Camilla were her mother. The added benefit is that this is another unit that can only support the Avatar to S rank which means marrying Scarlet gets you all of the kids without having to compromise.That said, Kana will still not be as good here as she would be with Camilla. If your in Birthright this is not a bad choice.

Hope that helps.

Actually it's not even as bad as that. You have -1 one to your caps in luck/def/res and -5% in your growth rates to those same areas. You have +4 to your strength cap and +2 to your skill cap with +15% strength and +5% skill as bonus growth rates.

Depending on which version of the game you're playing I believe you have 4 decent options.

Nohr

Camilla - Is who I would go with. Her growths and max stats make her ideal to keep Kana balanced but powerful. Her stats compliment Kana perfectly and grant her access to Wyvern Lord and Malig Knight. This is ideal as Malig Knight has excellent offensive abilities while swordbreaker cures Kana's innate weakness to wyrmslayers. The downside being is it cheats another character out of a kid.

Flora - Is good at all the things you're bad at and her stats largely round off Kana's without cutting her off to badly in terms of classing options. Her biggest selling point is by far the fact that she allows you to get all of the children. This is because Flora can't marry anyone else. Unfortunately, rounding Kana's stats means she isn't particularly good or bad...just kind of mediocre, especially for a 2nd gen unit.

Hoshido

Oboro - Fixes anything that could have ever been wrong with Kana's stats. Her growth rates are basically a slightly weaker version of Camilla and her max stats are decent. She falls flat in terms of reclassing. Since you're a spearfighter to begin with that means Kana would get the apothecary class from Oboro which is just amazingly awful when you have to look at the endgame. Going with Oboro would basically force you to get Kana to an A+ rank support ASAP to be any kind of useful later on.

Scarlet - Nerfed Camilla. That's basically all there is to it. She has decent growths and max stats and Kana doesn't lose nearly as much here as she would with Flora. She also gets access to the same classes she would if Camilla were her mother. The added benefit is that this is another unit that can only support the Avatar to S rank which means marrying Scarlet gets you all of the kids without having to compromise.That said, Kana will still not be as good here as she would be with Camilla. If your in Birthright this is not a bad choice.

Hope that helps.

I see camilla for best 2nd gen huh. how about for 3rd gen?? if it helps i'm on ik route

Unfortunately, the math gets pretty muddy once you get past second gen. In order to run that equation i would have to know every last support decision you have made in the game so far. That information would also have to be exhaustive (you couldn't leave a single thing out or it might throw things off). So before I answer understand that these options are at a glance and are by no means determinate. Your choices will have an impact on how good these choices really are.

Mitama - a good all round unit. Her base growths are decent and would support Kana well. The only exception is her resistance which would just be something to work around or to correct via her parentage. Classes are based on parentage.

Caeldori - Very much like Mitama except her growths arent quite as good. Kana's magic would suffer greatly and she has the same problem with her resistance as Mitama. Do it if you really like her character or potential class inheritance but she is far from optimal.

Soleil - I laughed good and hard when I saw this one. Not because she's bad (I wouldn't recommend her if she was), but because she would make Kana a physical monster especially if Soleil's mother is Effie. Soleil is tied for the highest Str stat in the game and has classes and caps to match. She has the added benefit of having extremely well balanced defenses and amazing offense. Her one weakness is magic, Kana would never be able to use magic under any conditions and if she did it would be embarrassing. If you want a Kana that says, "screw magic" and simply walks around the battlefield tanking and destroying everything in sight you would be hard pressed to find a better candidate.

Nina - A very balanced unit. Her problem is her base defense needs to be corrected for her to be a great candidate. The problem with correcting her defense is you could inadvertently screw up her growths and caps by giving her the wrong mother.

Unfortunately, the math gets pretty muddy once you get past second gen. In order to run that equation i would have to know every last support decision you have made in the game so far. That information would also have to be exhaustive (you couldn't leave a single thing out or it might throw things off). So before I answer understand that these options are at a glance and are by no means determinate. Your choices will have an impact on how good these choices really are.

Mitama - a good all round unit. Her base growths are decent and would support Kana well. The only exception is her resistance which would just be something to work around or to correct via her parentage. Classes are based on parentage.

Caeldori - Very much like Mitama except her growths arent quite as good. Kana's magic would suffer greatly and she has the same problem with her resistance as Mitama. Do it if you really like her character or potential class inheritance but she is far from optimal.

Soleil - I laughed good and hard when I saw this one. Not because she's bad (I wouldn't recommend her if she was), but because she would make Kana a physical monster especially if Soleil's mother is Effie. Soleil is tied for the highest Str stat in the game and has classes and caps to match. She has the added benefit of having extremely well balanced defenses and amazing offense. Her one weakness is magic, Kana would never be able to use magic under any conditions and if she did it would be embarrassing. If you want a Kana that says, "screw magic" and simply walks around the battlefield tanking and destroying everything in sight you would be hard pressed to find a better candidate.

Nina - A very balanced unit. Her problem is her base defense needs to be corrected for her to be a great candidate. The problem with correcting her defense is you could inadvertently screw up her growths and caps by giving her the wrong mother.

no worries I havent done any real permanent S and A+ support I have only done the part where you could S support them so who would be the other three unit's mother if I were to use them??