Fates eShop version: Branch of Fates/Explore Fates Question

SaMaster14

Hey guys, I just beat Birthright! Now, I want to play Conquest. I purchased Birthright through the eShop, and just went to "Explore Fates" and purchased Conquest. To start playing Conquest, do I simply select new game and use a different save folder? Or, do I select "Branch of Fates" and start Conquest that way. I was told that I would get 3 new save slots after purchasing the new game. I just really don't want to screw up and save over my Birthright game since I will definitely go back and play it more.

Also, side question, does anyone know when Revelation will be available in the US? For some reason I thought it would be downloadable after beating one of the two games. Is there a release date? Or do I need to beat both to play it?

Thanks!

Revelation comes out March 10, you can play it without having beating either but need to own at least one copy in order to download it.

Branch of Fate will start you from the moment of the Choice using the data from your most recent save file. This means you cannot choose the difficulty or mode, but can customise your character as you would in a New Game. All this means is that you skip the prologue chapters and can get straight into the choice you downloaded. New game will function as normal.

What makes you think you will save over your Birthright game? None of these options will erase/tamper with your data.

Revelation comes out March 10, you can play it without having beating either but need to own at least one copy in order to download it.

Branch of Fate will start you from the moment of the Choice using the data from your most recent save file. This means you cannot choose the difficulty or mode, but can customise your character as you would in a New Game. All this means is that you skip the prologue chapters and can get straight into the choice you downloaded. New game will function as normal.

What makes you think you will save over your Birthright game? None of these options will erase/tamper with your data.

Great, thank you for the information! I will probably just use Branch of Fates. So now I can just select to fight for Nohr and when I save use slot 2 and nothing will be overridden.

Great, thank you for the information! I will probably just use Branch of Fates. So now I can just select to fight for Nohr and when I save use slot 2 and nothing will be overridden.

Yep! You can use whatever save slot you want - there are no designated slots for routes.