Azura Reclass Question

SaMaster14

Hey guys,

I just started Conquest and I recently got a Heart Seal. I was wondering if it would be beneficial or detrimental to reclass Azura to Sky Knight. Honestly, I barely ever used Azura's "Sing" when I played through Birthright, and by endgame, I wasn't even using her character because of the low HP and Str/Def stats.

Thoughts?

I think you answered your question, "I don't really use 'Sing'". But if you want more encouragement to use her default class, reclass her to Witch, get Warp and change back to Songstress again. DanceSing access ANYWHERE on the map is kind of amaze-balls.

I think you answered your question, "I don't really use 'Sing'". But if you want more encouragement to use her default class, reclass her to Witch, get Warp and change back to Songstress again. DanceSing access ANYWHERE on the map is kind of amaze-balls.

How would I reclass her to Witch? I assume I can't do that yet (just finished ch 9 on Conquest when I recruit Azura). The Heart Seal only allows a reclass to Sky Knight at this point.

How would I reclass her to Witch? I assume I can't do that yet (just finished ch 9 on Conquest when I recruit Azura). The Heart Seal only allows a reclass to Sky Knight at this point.

Ah, I'm playing the Japanese version so I have more of the DLC. In April you'll get Anna's Gift DLC (free) that gives you a seal to change a character into a Witch. In the meantime, you might consider reclassing Azura to a phyisical combat class. She has a natural 50% Strength and 60% Speed but poor bulk so a ranged class might be preferable. Mary her to Niles for Outlaw, maybe?

Ah, I'm playing the Japanese version so I have more of the DLC. In April you'll get Anna's Gift DLC (free) that gives you a seal to change a character into a Witch. In the meantime, you might consider reclassing Azura to a phyisical combat class. She has a natural 50% Strength and 60% Speed but poor bulk so a ranged class might be preferable. Mary her to Niles for Outlaw, maybe?

Ahh, got it. Thanks.

I do have a Dread Seal from the path bonuses. I used one on Arthur already. would it be worth it for azura?

Ahh, got it. Thanks.

I do have a Dread Seal from the path bonuses. I used one on Arthur already. would it be worth it for azura?

Possibly. Azura has similar growths to Hana so she's a glass canon, but unlike Hana she won't have access in Nohr (unless Kamui gives it to her through marriage) to the Samurai skill that increases her evasion. If you make her a Dread Fighter, she'll have 65% Strength, 75% Speed, 55% Resistance, but she'll still be really weak to physical hits (get her a Angelic Robe pronto). Another option is to change her to a Great Lord (Awakening DLC, free). More balanced stats, you can continue to use lances.

When Azura is at lv21 or higher, she can immediately reclass to a promoted class. That will save a Master Seal.

Bows and Daggers are good weapons for her as she can hide behind tanks and double enemies.

I always use Kinshi since she has the class by herself, and Amaterasu + Healing Descant is a useful combo.

When Azura is at lv21 or higher, she can immediately reclass to a promoted class. That will save a Master Seal.

Bows and Daggers are good weapons for her as she can hide behind tanks and double enemies.

I always use Kinshi since she has the class by herself, and Amaterasu + Healing Descant is a useful combo.

Thanks for that advice!