Mini-rant on Conquest chapter 24 and the dragon vein (NO SPOILERS JUST GAMEPLAY)

Orblet

So I just restarted on chapter 24 of Conquest and the dragon vein for it is really annoying because the dragon vein reads "slows fliers, speeds others, but (name of a character)..." and so I thought that the character would just get a boost in stats but no it reverses the effects and the game doesn't attempt to inform you at all!!! I lost a unit because all the flying units moved 12 spaces and butchered my low defense characters, which for some reason on my team is a lot of them, am I the only one who thinks that the game could've informed you more before you say to yourself that there are several choke points that you decided to put high Resistance units on but then high strength users just sweep them.

BTW I am sorry if there is another topic for this but I didn't see any so that is why I am putting this up.

I thought 24 did a fine job of warning you what the boss can do, the second I saw the description of the Dragon's Vein, I checked the boss, saw the dragon's vein under said boss, noted said boss was a flyer, realized said boss using dragon's vein would most likely do the opposite of what yours will do

So I just restarted on chapter 24 of Conquest and the dragon vein for it is really annoying because the dragon vein reads "slows fliers, speeds others, but (name of a character)..." and so I thought that the character would just get a boost in stats but no it reverses the effects and the game doesn't attempt to inform you at all!!! I lost a unit because all the flying units moved 12 spaces and butchered my low defense characters, which for some reason on my team is a lot of them, am I the only one who thinks that the game could've informed you more before you say to yourself that there are several choke points that you decided to put high Resistance units on but then high strength users just sweep them.

BTW I am sorry if there is another topic for this but I didn't see any so that is why I am putting this up.

It looks like it ran out of room for the text and it was going to say more, but maybe it was intentionally vague.